DJI Goggles Feedback
183 2 3-8 17:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zQHbqJ5XZ6he
New
United States

I've owned almost every DJI consumer product ever made. Just want to get that on the table.
The DJI Goggles v2 were better than the Goggles 2 or the Goggles Integra. I've used all three goggles with the DJI Avata, DJI FPV, Caddx Air unit, Runcam and DJI Air O3. The only perceiveable advantage I can give the Goggles 2&Integra is the smart pairing. I do enjoy being able to swap drones without having to re-pair.

The screen is so small on the Goggles 2&Integra that it destroys the entire flying experience. Despite the (barely perceivable) difference in latency the DJI Goggles v2 actually provides an immersive experience. You truly feel that you are the drone. The DJI Goggles 2&Integra is like watching a movie through a keyhole. It's a frustrating and stunted experience compared to the Goggles v2

Case in point: I had my friends family over and they played around with my drones&RC cars w/ air units. No one liked the Goggles 2 or Integra. Everyone wanted to hog the Goggles v2. Even the five year old said "It's so small..." when we put it on her little head.

I'm a normal sized human being, 5'8" and the Goggles2&Integra just don't fit my face. They're just too small.

If the DJI Goggles 3 don't have a larger screen than the Goggles 2/Integra then I'm not buying them.

3-8 17:02
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We really appreciate this valued feedback. Rest assured that we will take note of this suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for attention as DJI is always open to any product improvement suggestions. Should you have any inquiries on your existing product, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
3-8 22:25
Use props
Fuxflight
lvl.1

Norway

Having a choice where you can choose to get Fullscreen should be easy and quick to implement in a Firmware update. But I would not hold my breath for fixes that makes product more fun and easier to use.
3-9 17:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules