Unable to install DJI mimo app
156 1 3-8 23:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrissilverence
New

Malaysia

Hello, I recently bought a DJI Osmo mobile 6 for my Samsung galaxy A53. Since the DJI mimo app is unavailable in Google Playstore, I downloaded it via the DJI website and tried to install it. However since my phone is connected to my work account, when I try to open the downloaded apk file, it states "Action not allowed. You do not have permission to perform this action. Contact your organization's IT administrator for more information."

Apart from removing my work account from my phone, which I really do not want to. Are there any other options for me to work around this? What if I were to use the gimbal without the app? What features would I lose?
3-8 23:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, chrissilverence. Thank you for reaching out. It seems that your phone has been restricted that's why you cant install the app. No other options if you like to install the Mimo App but you may check it with your IT Team to confirm.  

You may still use the Osmo Mobile 6 with your phone's camera app however, here are the features that you will not be able to use: ShotGuides, Story mode, Hyperlapse, Timelapse, ActiveTrack 5.0, DynamicZoom, and Pano, and configure the gimbal settings.
3-9 00:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules