Binding to my account
243 10 3-9 00:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bazzafox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20551 ft
United Kingdom

I had a Mini 3 that I unbound from my account and sold recently. I bought a used Mini 4 Pro and bound it to my account using DJI Fly and it shows under Devices in DJI Fly. However, when I log into my DJI account online it still shows the Mini 3 in my account and not the Mini 4 Pro.
I bought Care Refresh for the Mini 4 Pro and want to be sure that it is properly registered. I watched a YouTube video recently where somebody had bought Care Refresh and lost their drone but when they tried to make a claim DJI told them it wasn't valid because the drone wasn't properly registered to their account.

I don't want the same situation and want to be sure my Mini 4 Pro is correctly bound to my account.

3-9 00:50
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, there. We would like to know where you logged in. Is it on the APP or the official website? You can go to our official website to check the bound device, link:https://repair.dji.com/device/search?lang=en&re=gb
3-9 02:28
Use props
Bazzafox
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 3-9 02:28
Hi, there. We would like to know where you logged in. Is it on the APP or the official website? You can go to our official website to check the bound device, link:https://repair.dji.com/device/search?lang=en&re=gb[view_image]

In the official website it shows Mini 3 but in the app it shows Mini 4 Pro.
3-9 02:35
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bazzafox Posted at 3-9 02:35
In the official website it shows Mini 3 but in the app it shows Mini 4 Pro.

Hi there. Could you please send me your drone’s serial number (SN) in a private message, along with a screenshot from the app? This will allow me to assist you with the confirmation.
Thank you
3-10 02:02
Use props
Bazzafox
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sure. How do I send you a PM?
3-10 03:35
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bazzafox Posted at 3-10 03:35
Sure. How do I send you a PM?

Hi Bazzafox, you could click the [Personal Message] icon under our avatar and send us the PM.
3-10 06:01
Use props
Bazzafox
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-10 06:01
Hi Bazzafox, you could click the  icon under our avatar and send us the PM.

Sorry, I was on my phone and it doesn't show the Personal Message button on there. I've done it now on the computer.
3-10 09:04
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bazzafox Posted at 3-10 09:04
Sorry, I was on my phone and it doesn't show the Personal Message button on there. I've done it now on the computer.

Thank you. We recieved your PM and will follow it accordingly.
3-10 19:46
Use props
Bazzafox
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-10 19:46
Thank you. We recieved your PM and will follow it accordingly.

Hi, do you have an update on this. It has been a few days now and I haven’t heard anything. I checked in my account and still have a Mini 3 in there instead of the Mini 4 Pro.
3-20 06:46
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bazzafox Posted at 3-20 06:46
Hi, do you have an update on this. It has been a few days now and I haven’t heard anything. I checked in my account and still have a Mini 3 in there instead of the Mini 4 Pro.

Hi Bazzafox, we apologize for the delay in receiving updates from our team regarding the issue with your DJI Mini 4 Pro not showing up on your account's website. We are still following up on the matter and will get back to you soon.

In the meantime, rest assured that your DJI Care service has been confirmed to be bound to your DJI Mini 4 Pro and is in active status. You can enjoy the benefits of the service. Also, since you mentioned that you have sold the DJI Mini 3, you can unbind it from your account using the DJI Fly app by going to Profile > Device Management. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
3-21 00:28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bazzafox Posted at 3-20 06:46
Hi, do you have an update on this. It has been a few days now and I haven’t heard anything. I checked in my account and still have a Mini 3 in there instead of the Mini 4 Pro.

Hi there, we received any update and sent you by PM. Please check, thanks.
3-21 02:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules