GPS mismatch error
232 3 3-9 10:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingGeom
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, I'm experiencing a lot of issues with the GPS while trying to do a mapping mission in automated fly (dronelink), basically the drone stop every 5 min 'cause it lose GPS signal.
I tried to fly around the same and some other areas with DGYgo4 app and it shows the same error while flying, also tried to calibrate the compass in an open field without metal objects around, but nothing fixed the issue.

Link of the best result i achieved before i had to stop due to lack of reliability.
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/0Y2OX6U3WOF7WWEUHL3M

Phantom 4 pro v.2
Latest firmware installed

Thank you in advance, i really need to fix this.
3-9 10:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm if you already tried to perform a test flight to a location away from your previous test location. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please refresh the latest firmware that you are currently using and make sure that you are using the latest version of the application. If the issue persists, please upload a screen recording showing the error message on the screen when flying so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your cooperation.
3-11 00:31
Use props
FlyingGeom
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-11 00:31
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm if you already tried to perform a test flight to a location away from your previous test location. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please refresh the latest firmware that you are currently using and make sure that you are using the latest version of the application. If the issue persists, please upload a screen recording showing the error message on the screen when flying so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hi, i can confirm that:
- i tried in different locations and experienced the same issue
- i have the latest firmware installed on the uas and the controller (dji assistant 2 for phantom installed)

As written the drone lose gps signal while flying for a couple of seconds and turn into "attitude" mode (in flight vision) instead of "in flight (gps)" mode and the automatized flight stop mid mission, i will try to record the screen when i will be able to do so but it's nothing more of what i just described.
3-11 00:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FlyingGeom Posted at 3-11 00:47
Hi, i can confirm that:
- i tried in different locations and experienced the same issue
- i have the latest firmware installed on the uas and the controller (dji assistant 2 for phantom installed)

Thank you for your response, FlyingGeom. Kindly please upload the video whenever it is available as we need to coordinate it with our engineers for further clarification. Please use the DJI Go 4 app as we cannot troubleshoot a 3rd party app/software on our end. We appreciate your cooperation.
3-15 00:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules