Dji FPV on ebay?
163 1 3-9 16:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vtfnSBDokPNv
lvl.2

United States

Hi! I got my DJI FPV about 2 months ago… been flying 99% in Manual mode. So fun! Had a bad crash today. I broke the front arm, at the base, pulled out the front sensor ribbon cable too. All 4 props were trashed and twisted too. I was super bummed…

I found a site, cloud city drones, and i priced out all the parts needed to fix and it was about $120…
Plus i would have to de-solder everything and move it over to the new frame… quite a mission.

I went on ebay and see a bunch or DJI FPV for sale from China… that look like they are “new” or refurbished. Just the drone, nothing else for a out $220 US dollars. I rolled the dice and ordered one of those instead.

Figured i will have extra parts… crashing is probably going to happen again. Learning proximity flying and acro on this…
I had an emax tinyhawk before, this is a different level. Lol

Anyone else ever buy a used eBay dji fpv? Howd it go?

Fly on everyone!
3-9 16:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. Please be advised that we do not recommend doing self-repair as we cannot guarantee that the aircraft will return to its normal function. If you won't manage to repair the unit, you may consider sending it in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-11 00:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules