IPv6 Support for livestreaming using the DJI Mimo app
223 4 3-10 02:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiforumuser
New

Germany

Hello,

I bought a DJI Osmo Action 4 solely for livestreaming. Installed the app, firmware autoupdated and wanted to start a livestream.

Livestreaming to a server with IPv4 works without problems, however if the server has only an IPv6, it doesn't work - it doesn't even connect. So I started a livestream on a laptop through the same WLAN-Hotspot the Action 4 is using to the IPv6 server, just to make sure it's no misconfig serverside and it worked. The only conclusion left seems to be that the app doesn't support IPv6.

Would it be possible to add this "feature" to the app asap?

Best regards

3-10 02:53
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll help to communicate your feedback to our engineers for it's potentials. We thank you for your time in bringing this forward.
3-10 06:41
Use props
SangSom Rider
New

Thailand

Anything new here? I buy the cam last month and now the same problem. Cannot connect to IPv6 hosts.

Hope you know that your IPv4 die already. No new addresses anymore!

So what can I do now? Expensive action can and cannot use
4-6 01:55
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SangSom Rider Posted at 4-6 01:55
Anything new here? I buy the cam last month and now the same problem. Cannot connect to IPv6 hosts.

Hello. Could you please tell us your product model? So that we can confirm the issue with the engineer.
4-6 02:15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SangSom Rider Posted at 4-6 01:55

Hello. Could you please provide us with the original footage of the issue? We need to send it to our engineers to check further. Alternatively, you can upload it to the shared drive and send us a link, thanks.
4-6 19:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules