Display zoom does not appear on my DJI fly 1.12.8 (842)
234 9 3-10 04:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nei Teodoro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140791 ft
Japan

Display zoom does not appear on my DJI fly 1.12.8 (842). I live in Japan. I have an iPhone 8 Plus and my drone is a DJI Mini 3 Pro, RC-N1 controller, I updated it to the new version, but the function to increase the font size does not appear in the control menu. How to solve this problem?

Moro no Japão. Uso um iphone 8 Plus e meu drone é um DJI Mini 3 Pro, controlador RC-N1, atualizei para a nova versão 1.12.8, mas no menu controle, não a pararece a função para alterar o tamanho da fonte, "Tamanho da exibição". Como resolver este problema?
3-10 04:04
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Have you already tried reinstalling the Fly app? Will it be fine if you post a screenshot showing the "Control" setting where the Display Zoom is supposed to be? Thank you very much.
3-11 01:06
Use props
Nei Teodoro
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Tony Posted at 3-11 01:06
Hi there. Have you already tried reinstalling the Fly app? Will it be fine if you post a screenshot showing the "Control" setting where the Display Zoom is supposed to be? Thank you very much.

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't tried reinstalling the app yet. If I reinstall the application, won't I lose data that is in the current application? Below are two plints, one from my cell phone and another that I downloaded from the internet, where the "Display zoom" option should appear (My application is in Portuguese, therefore, "Tamanho da exibição" should appear).

3-11 05:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nei Teodoro Posted at 3-11 05:20
Thanks for the feedback. I haven't tried reinstalling the app yet. If I reinstall the application, won't I lose data that is in the current application? Below are two plints, one from my cell phone and another that I downloaded from the internet, where the "Display zoom" option should appear (My application is in Portuguese, therefore, "Tamanho da exibição" should appear).

[view_image]

Hi. Thank you for the update, Your files are saved in the drone's storage or microSD,  please make sure to sync your flight records first before reinstalling the app. Have a nice day.
3-12 02:46
Use props
Nei Teodoro
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Tony Posted at 3-12 02:46
Hi. Thank you for the update, Your files are saved in the drone's storage or microSD,  please make sure to sync your flight records first before reinstalling the app. Have a nice day.

Thank you very much for the information, I will try to reinstall the application as soon as I.
3-12 04:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nei Teodoro Posted at 3-12 04:07
Thank you very much for the information, I will try to reinstall the application as soon as I.

You are most welcome. Any time you are not busy. Have a great day ahead.
3-13 02:07
Use props
Nei Teodoro
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Tony Posted at 3-13 02:07
You are most welcome. Any time you are not busy. Have a great day ahead.

Returning to the subject of Display Zoom in DJI Fly 1.12.8. I reinstalled the application, and the "Display zoom" option is not really available. I believe there is no compatibility with the iPhone 8 Plus unfortunately.
3-20 22:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nei Teodoro Posted at 3-20 22:49
Returning to the subject of Display Zoom in DJI Fly 1.12.8. I reinstalled the application, and the "Display zoom" option is not really available. I believe there is no compatibility with the iPhone 8 Plus unfortunately.

Hello, Nei. Thank you for the update. I wanted to check if the font size in your iPhone settings is set to "Larger Text". If that's the case, then the font size may not be available in the DJI Fly app. To resolve this issue, could you please try setting the font size of the phone to default and then check the Fly app again? I appreciate your patience in this matter.
3-23 02:27
Use props
Nei Teodoro
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Tony Posted at 3-23 02:27
Hello, Nei. Thank you for the update. I wanted to check if the font size in your iPhone settings is set to "Larger Text". If that's the case, then the font size may not be available in the DJI Fly app. To resolve this issue, could you please try setting the font size of the phone to default and then check the Fly app again? I appreciate your patience in this matter.

Hello Tony. I followed your recommendations, my iPhone was actually set to "Larger Text", when changing to default size, the DJI Fly now displays the "Display Zoom" menu. So, my problem is solved. Thank you very much for your attention.
3-23 05:17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nei Teodoro Posted at 3-23 05:17
Hello Tony. I followed your recommendations, my iPhone was actually set to "Larger Text", when changing to default size, the DJI Fly now displays the "Display Zoom" menu. So, my problem is solved. Thank you very much for your attention.

Perfect. I'm glad it's already sorted out. Please feel free to contact us if you have further concerns. We appreciate your valued support. Have a nice day.
3-24 01:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules