156 1 3-10 07:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2O1P3aZDG7X0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43468 ft

Croatia

Hello everyone,
I am reading in past couple of days this forum and it seems that still there is no easy solution to view or transfer medias from DJI Avata to Android (but also I see that Apple users have the same issue).

Is there any development on this or we still need to either connect googles to computer or take out memory cards and read them directly in our PCs? Apart from carying with me tons of equipment it seems that I need to take also the computer so that I can edit or work on my videos. Not to mention that there is no easy solution to transfer them quickly to some of the social medias. Very not users friendly.

Also, I noticed that with recent update of DJI Fly app there is now feature called Quick Transfer which has been added but it supports all drones apart from Avata. How convinient right?
DJI deffinately need to talk with the developers on a serious note about this because I find it very disrespectful towards us who purchased this drone. In my opinion, we are less valuable than rest of the customers due to this. It send clear message "don't buy this drone unless you want to spend 20 min each time to transfer or work on your footage".
Verry dissapointing.

If only DJI management team would hear a bit of thier customers from this forum it would be so much benefficial for them...

3-10 07:26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out with your feedback and suggestions. We truly appreciate your input and are eager to pass it along to our team for their attention. Your insights are instrumental in helping us improve and refine our products/services to better meet your needs and expectations. Rest assured, your feedback will be carefully analyzed and considered by our engineering team. They will evaluate each suggestion to identify potential areas of enhancement and implement changes accordingly. Appreciate your great support.
3-10 09:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules