269 3 3-10 14:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steven Parker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252402 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

not fully understanding how the move from C0 to C1 classification would effect the relaxed restrictions on my drone in the uk, i stupidly put in a request. Having realised that the use of my drone in europe will be limited to holidays and some flights during european tramping, i suspect that i wont need the facility. The request was only logged today and i was wondering if i can or should cancel the request ( if possible before being confirmed), as the majority of my flight time will be restricted to uk only. is it possible to stop the application at this time?

3-10 14:16
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4354 ft
Switzerland

The C1 reclassification is/was a two stage process. It will depend on which part of the process you’ve just completed.
If your drone did NOT come with the C1 labels (2023 production) and you’ve simply requested these labels, then in my opinion, you have nothing to worry about. The process is only completed after you‘ve swapped the labels and sent the evidence to DJI.
On the other hand, if your drone included the labels in the original packaging (2024 production) and you‘ve now sent DJI photographic evidence of these C1 labels in place on your drone it could get difficult. Only DJI would be able to comment on this.
3-10 18:57
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dear customer, thank you for choosing DJI products and services.
We understand that you have some concerns about the potential impact of upgrading your drone from C0 to C1 classification. After careful consideration, you have realized that this change may not be necessary for your primary flying needs in the UK. Additionally, you mentioned that you would like to know if it is possible to cancel the submitted classification upgrade application. Please rest assured that our customer service team is more than happy to assist you.
To process your request, we recommend following these steps:
1. Contact us promptly: Please reach out to us as soon as possible through our official customer service https://www.dji.com/uk/support?site=brandsite&from=nav, providing your application reference number and clearly stating your intention to cancel the application.
2. Application status inquiry: Our customer service team will check the status of your application to determine if it can still be canceled.
3. Application withdrawal process: If your application has not been processed or approved yet, we will assist you in withdrawing it. If the application has reached an irreversible stage, we will communicate with you and explore other possible solutions.
We understand your concerns and would like to remind you that even if your drone is upgraded to C1 classification, it usually does not impose any restrictions on your flying activities in the UK. The C1 classification provides more flexibility for drone flights, especially when adhering to European regulations. Please be assured that DJI always strives to provide users with a flight experience that complies with safety standards and ensures convenient and secure flying worldwide. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Wishing you enjoyable flights!
3-10 20:30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

C0 and C1 labels are not recognised in the UK,  only the weight is currently a factor to the rules.
3-11 02:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules