WIDE and 180 degrees photo with 70mm lens????
321 7 3-10 23:19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hello DJI,

Is some time since the Panorama was implemented for 70mm lens...we are asking for Wide and 180 degree also for 70mm, WE DO NOT NEED STITCH IN DRONE !!! Only to capture in JPG & RAW (for me is fine just RAW) in order to make the full automation of this drone as it should.

Please help us with this, is a generator of high quality photos for banners and we can use it properly.
Manual photo at this time is getting too long and can miss areas....

Thanks.
3-10 23:19
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

DJI there is now 91 Forum users that have now registered their interest in this feature since September last year https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D922%26typeid%3D922 but still nothing.  This is a very simple change for DJI offering so much useability for your users but you just don't seem to be employing it?  Please look to incorporate this feature it would be applauded by many.  Many thanks
3-12 15:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your input, as it helps us improve our products and services. Rest assured that your comments have been noted, and we are forwarding them to our dedicated team for evaluation. We appreciate your valued support.
3-15 20:56
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be cool indeed.
However, you can easily do this manually, so nothing is stopping you from getting these detailed 180 degree panos.
(in fact, I always do manual panoramas, since I want to combine it with AEB)
3-23 04:11
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Montfrooij Posted at 3-23 04:11
That would be cool indeed.
However, you can easily do this manually, so nothing is stopping you from getting these detailed 180 degree panos.
(in fact, I always do manual panoramas, since I want to combine it with AEB)

All can be made manually...but the overlap is by eye, so you can shoot and miss.
Also the speed of shooting will be slower, as you cannot make same fast movement as the drone programming.
So...Yeah...we can and we do it now, but...can be made more easy by DJI without efforts.
3-24 23:33
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Geo_Drone Posted at 3-24 23:33
All can be made manually...but the overlap is by eye, so you can shoot and miss.
Also the speed of shooting will be slower, as you cannot make same fast movement as the drone programming.
So...Yeah...we can and we do it now, but...can be made more easy by DJI without efforts.

I just make more overlap than needed. Which is what my editor needs anyway.
And I find the app making stitching errors more often than my editor, so yeah, I'm good like this.
Especially with the portrait mode on the Mini 3 Pro, I can shoot one row and get a good height for a huge panoramic image. So speed is not that important anymore.
Also, I find the automatic version gets more ghosting because moving objects are very close together. Where with my manual pano's (especially the AEB version) has enough time separation between the shots to avoid this and I can easily clone errors out.
3-24 23:59
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Montfrooij Posted at 3-24 23:59
I just make more overlap than needed. Which is what my editor needs anyway.
And I find the app making stitching errors more often than my editor, so yeah, I'm good like this.
Especially with the portrait mode on the Mini 3 Pro, I can shoot one row and get a good height for a huge panoramic image. So speed is not that important anymore.

The stitching we make is using raw, anyway....this is why i asked for automation on taking pics, not for composing the image, as JPG is useless
3-25 00:19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Geo_Drone Posted at 3-25 00:19
The stitching we make is using raw, anyway....this is why i asked for automation on taking pics, not for composing the image, as JPG is useless

Yeah, well, hopefully DJI is going to implement this.
3-25 00:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules