186 1 3-11 03:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jorn_
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1052726 ft
Belgium

Hi,

This is a feature request for supporting DJI mic 2 input with DJI Air 3 video shooting (and other drones).

When using DJI mic 2 with a smartphone, it works neatly, just plug the RX in the phone and shoot. The TX audio input is used in the video.
-> It should work similarly when shooting with a drone. Plug the RX into the controller, and use audio input from the TX as the audio in the drone video.

This looks so convenient to me that I was supprised it didn't work already. I see people on the internet plugging a microphone into the controller (e.g. DJI RC 2) and then screen record that. In this way the audio is recorded onto the screen record file. This can then be synced to the drone video by matching the drone footage with the screen recorded footage. It's like travelling from London to New York in eastwards direction around the world.
3-11 03:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Jorn_. We have not finished adapting the DJI Mic/2 to DJI RC Pro, DJI RC 2, and DJI RC. Preliminary tests show that you can connect the DJI Mic receiver to the Type-C interface (Host Type-C for DJI RC) at the bottom of the remote controller, and then use the screen recording function of the remote controller to record the audio of the DJI Mic transmitter. After you finish recording, remove the DJI Mic to play the screen recording file with the audio.

Rest assured that we will forward your suggestion to our relevant team. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
3-12 01:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules