mini 3 Live camera feed washed out all white.
166 3 3-11 06:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans82195be7
lvl.1

United States

The screen is white with no video because its washed out. There is a pro button on the lower r side now barely visable because of the whitewash. Dont remember this being there ever. When selecting this button it does nothing but blink when touched. Also it will not fly correctly. It will go where it wants to go. Have to shut down fast to keep from losing it. More than just a camera problem maybe? After it does fix itself after 10 min if lucky, there are some items that have been changed in settings that have to be redone. Rth height,distance etc. The pro button switches to auto when working correctly. As stated before, i did a factory clear and reset the first time and fixed it. Dont wish to keep resetting when there is a problem. Is there a phone # available for tech support? Not good at this. Only done this twice. But if this thing decides to do this in flight ive lost 700 dls. I most likley have less than 10 hours total fly time since bought. Trying not to send in because i get a renewed one that has no telling how many hours, Thank you for any help. Also i am not recording when this happens. The recalibrate buttons are NOT active to use in settings for camera when this occurs. When it fixes itself, they are active again. Dont need pro mode on camera. Can it be disabled? Seems that when it has auto mode shown its functions fine.
3-11 06:24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, there. Could you please provide us with screenshots or videos of the issue? We need to send it to our engineers to check further.
3-11 22:31
Use props
fans82195be7
lvl.1

United States

It fixed itself the other day as stated in my prior post. I will try to take pix but the screen in mostly bright white. You can barely see the camera icon etc on lower l screen. But i think if i take it into a dark room it will show the screen much better. Just dont understand why a glitch in camera keeps it from flying properly. Fly settings change when this happens. It will happen again but not in the air i hope. Will get you the pix you requested as soon as it goes on the fritz again. Just a quick note: Powering down the rc and mini several times did not fix. Just kept tapping the camera pro icon for awhile seemed to fix it. Then the camera setting could be reset. Camera reset recal is not available when this occurs. If you think its safe to fly with this going on i will do so. Does this only when powering up so far so i may be safe. Dont mind sending it to you as long as its repaired and not replaced with a refurbished. Low hours on this one. Thanks James
3-12 04:30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You're welcome. Thank you for the information. Please keep us posted. We're here to help.
3-12 06:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules