384 14 3-11 07:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

My DJI FPV was working fine, I bought an Avata and got it connected to my Govggles V2 and FPV controller 2, and in the process it made me update the firmware.

So I got the Avata working and did a couple of flights, but now I cannot get the goggles and controller to connect to the DJI FPV aircraft again.

When I turn everything on the DJI FPV aircraft is already connected to the googles, but it says RC missing, so I try to manuall bind the controller and that doesn't work, nothing happens.

So then I go into the dji fly ap, go through the connection process for the DJI FPV, and the goggles connect fine but when I try to connect the controller the goggles dissconnect.  

so basically, now I can fly the Avata but now I can't fly my DJI FPV anymore.

3-11 07:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, picasox1. Thank you for reaching out. Follow the steps below to link the aircraft, goggles, and remote controller:

1. Power on the aircraft, goggles, and remote controller.
2. Press the link button on the goggles. The goggles will start to beep continually.
3. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft until the battery level LEDs start to blink in sequence.
4. The battery level LEDs of the aircraft turn solid and display the battery level. The goggles stop beeping when they are successfully linked and the video display is normal.
5. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft until the battery level LEDs start to blink in sequence.
6. Press and hold the power button of the remote controller until it starts to beep continually and the battery level LEDs blink in sequence.
7. Once linking is successful, the remote controller stops beeping and both the battery level LEDs turn solid and display the battery level.

Notes:
• Make sure the goggles and the remote controller are within 0.5 m of the aircraft during linking.

• Make sure that the DJI FPV Goggles V2 are in the FPV mode. If it is in the DJI Digital FPV System/Avata mode, please switch to the FPV mode. Then, link the aircraft with the remote controller. Aircraft model setting path for DJI FPV Goggles V2: Go to “Settings” - “About”, and tap “Switch to DJI FPV”.

• The aircraft must be linked with the goggles before the remote controller.

If the issue persists, please provide us with a video showing the linking process for us to check further.
3-12 01:35
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

thanks that worked, I was missing a step in there I forgot to put the FPV Craft in binding mode again after binding the google, I was skipping right to putting the controller in binding mode. Strange though now when flying my FPV I need to have the goggles V2  connected to my phone with the  DJI fly app open all the time or the motors won't even start.
3-14 07:58
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

picasox1 Posted at 3-14 07:58
thanks that worked, I was missing a step in there I forgot to put the FPV Craft in binding mode again after binding the google, I was skipping right to putting the controller in binding mode. Strange though now when flying my FPV I need to have the goggles V2  connected to my phone with the  DJI fly app open all the time or the motors won't even start.

Glad that it worked, picasox1. DJI FPV and Avata now support the Remote ID function in the US. Before flying in the current area, please make sure the firmware version and app version have been updated to the latest. For DJI Avata/FPV, before flying in the current area, you are advised to connect your mobile phone to the goggles, please make sure the firmware version and app version have been updated to the latest. For mobile devices, it should allow the DJI Fly to obtain the location information and also needs to ensure that the DJI Fly app runs in the foreground. If you do not connect your mobile phone, you will not be able to take off. Please connect it before using the aircraft. Thank you for your understanding.
3-20 19:59
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 19:59
Glad that it worked, picasox1. DJI FPV and Avata now support the Remote ID function in the US. Before flying in the current area, please make sure the firmware version and app version have been updated to the latest. For DJI Avata/FPV, before flying in the current area, you are advised to connect your mobile phone to the goggles, please make sure the firmware version and app version have been updated to the latest. For mobile devices, it should allow the DJI Fly to obtain the location information and also needs to ensure that the DJI Fly app runs in the foreground. If you do not connect your mobile phone, you will not be able to take off. Please connect it before using the aircraft. Thank you for your understanding.

ok so I decided to upgrade to the goggles integra and after 4 successful flights over 3 days I came in to change a battery and it says motors can't start not using the bound device, and there is no way to unbind the v2 goggles now. I spent 3 hours on chat last night with dji support and I cannot use the googles integra, they were trying to unbind the v2 googles with no success.
3-21 06:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

picasox1 Posted at 3-21 06:23
ok so I decided to upgrade to the goggles integra and after 4 successful flights over 3 days I came in to change a battery and it says motors can't start not using the bound device, and there is no way to unbind the v2 goggles now. I spent 3 hours on chat last night with dji support and I cannot use the googles integra, they were trying to unbind the v2 googles with no success.

Thank you for the reply, picasox1. May we ask how did you try unbinding the Goggles V2?
3-22 07:46
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-22 07:46
Thank you for the reply, picasox1. May we ask how did you try unbinding the Goggles V2?

I was with DJI chat support, they told me to plug the Goggles Integra into my mobile device, bind to the Avata and controller, then go into profile, device manager and there should be an unbind button in the Value items tab but I had no button. here is a screen shot, thats the serial number of my goggles V2
3-22 08:41
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Avata in Device manager

The avata details say aircraft is bound to another accunt, thats my email address and I only have one account with DJI
dji8.PNG
3-22 08:43
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

the status in the DJI Goggles says Flight prohibited, not using bound device, (Thats the serial number fo rmy goggles V2) use bound device or go to DJI fly app and change bound device, which I cannot do because there is no bind unbind button
3-22 09:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

picasox1 Posted at 3-22 08:41
I was with DJI chat support, they told me to plug the Goggles Integra into my mobile device, bind to the Avata and controller, then go into profile, device manager and there should be an unbind button in the Value items tab but I had no button. here is a screen shot, thats the serial number of my goggles V2[view_image]

Thanks for the reply, picasox1. Let me just forward this to our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-25 02:29
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-25 02:29
Thanks for the reply, picasox1. Let me just forward this to our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.

I figured out what happened but not sure what to do about it, I have 3 devices with the DJI fly app, I use an Ipad mini 5 with my Mavic Air 2, the V1 RC controller with the app installed, for my mini 3 and I use my iphone for the Avata. The Avata is showing up on the Ipad mini 5 device manager but not on my iphone device manager, I was able to unbind the account on the ipad mini but I use my phone with the Avata, how do I get the avata to show up on my phones device manager?
3-25 07:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

picasox1 Posted at 3-25 07:21
I figured out what happened but not sure what to do about it, I have 3 devices with the DJI fly app, I use an Ipad mini 5 with my Mavic Air 2, the V1 RC controller with the app installed, for my mini 3 and I use my iphone for the Avata. The Avata is showing up on the Ipad mini 5 device manager but not on my iphone device manager, I was able to unbind the account on the ipad mini but I use my phone with the Avata, how do I get the avata to show up on my phones device manager?

Hi, picasox1. Thanks for the update. Have you tried binding the DJI Avata on your phone from this path: Profile> Device Management> Account and Device> Bind to Account?
3-27 03:39
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-27 03:39
Hi, picasox1. Thanks for the update. Have you tried binding the DJI Avata on your phone from this path: Profile> Device Management> Account and Device> Bind to Account?

The Avata does not show up in Device Manager on my phone unless I have the phone l plugged into the goggles during the binding process, but then there is no bind or unbind button.

I have tried logging out of all devices, deleting the app off my phone and reinstalling it, The Avata shows up in the device manager on my Ipad mini 5, but that is not the device I use with the Avata.

I have also tried unbinding the Avata from my account, then going through the binding process with my phone plugged into the goggles, the avata is on the phone device manager but there is no bind unbind button, and when I unplug the phone,  the Avata is no longer in the device manager on my phone but it is in the device manager of the ipad mini 5 with the bind and unbind button.

3-27 06:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

picasox1 Posted at 3-27 06:55
The Avata does not show up in Device Manager on my phone unless I have the phone l plugged into the goggles during the binding process, but then there is no bind or unbind button.

I have tried logging out of all devices, deleting the app off my phone and reinstalling it, The Avata shows up in the device manager on my Ipad mini 5, but that is not the device I use with the Avata.

Thank you for the explanation, picasox1. Please check my DM.
3-28 05:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

picasox1 Posted at 3-27 06:55
The Avata does not show up in Device Manager on my phone unless I have the phone l plugged into the goggles during the binding process, but then there is no bind or unbind button.

I have tried logging out of all devices, deleting the app off my phone and reinstalling it, The Avata shows up in the device manager on my Ipad mini 5, but that is not the device I use with the Avata.

Hi, picasox1.  Please check my DM/PM regarding the topic we discussed. Thank you.
4-3 06:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules