Mic 2 stop recording audio internally while Pocket3 stops recording
140 3 3-12 06:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WedkarskieDylematy
lvl.1
Poland

Hi!

Why does Pocket3 disable internal recording on Mic2 when I stop recording in Pocket3? Auto-Sync is disabled. Is it possible for internal recording to continue on mic2 all the time when Mic2 is paired with Pocket3 regardless of whether Pocket3 is recording or not?
Cheers,
Marek

3-12 06:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Marek. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-12 21:46
Use props
WD_Pocket3
lvl.1
Poland

Please delete this post, I was totally WRONG
I can record internally on MIC2 and start and stop recording on my Pocket3 without stopping recording on MIC2 with all devices paired
I can even record 3 audio tracks 1. Pocket3 mics 2. MIC2 on Pocket3 file and 3. separate whole track internally on mic2 without any gaps.
LOVE IT!
3-13 13:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

WD_Pocket3 Posted at 3-13 13:11
Please delete this post, I was totally WRONG
I can record internally on MIC2 and start and stop recording on my Pocket3 without stopping recording on MIC2 with all devices paired
I can even record 3 audio tracks 1. Pocket3 mics 2. MIC2 on Pocket3 file and 3. separate whole track internally on mic2 without any gaps.

Hi, Marek. Thank you for the update. You are correct, normally when Pocket 3 stops recording the video, the MIC 2 internal recording will not stop. Glad that you have figured this out.
3-13 23:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules