Can I Pair Mic2 from Pocket 3 with my Mic 2 dual Receiver.
224 9 3-12 07:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PMO UK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271831 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I have a Mic 2 with dual channel RX and single TX
I have a Pocket 3 with a Mic2 TX

Can I use the Mic2 TX from my Pocket 3 and pair it to the dual receiver of my Mic2?.
To be clear this is NOT about pairing the Pocket 3.  I want to use the Mic 2 receiver to pair with my two RX's and feed my DSLR
3-12 07:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, PMO UK. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-13 02:54
Use props
Robert the Robot
New
United Kingdom

Thanks.  To clarify. I need to pair 2 transmitters ( one from the Pocket 3 and one form Mic2 Kit) with the Mic 2 dual receiver.

I can’t get the second TX to be recognised at all.
3-13 03:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Robert the Robot Posted at 3-13 03:21
Thanks.  To clarify. I need to pair 2 transmitters ( one from the Pocket 3 and one form Mic2 Kit) with the Mic 2 dual receiver.

I can’t get the second TX to be recognised at all.

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have confirmed that it can be paired just make sure that the firmware is the latest and confirm the operation is correct (the MIC 2 transmitter needs to exit the Bluetooth mode). If the issue persists, please provide us with an operation video for further checking.
3-15 01:28
Use props
PMO UK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-15 01:28
Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have confirmed that it can be paired just make sure that the firmware is the latest and confirm the operation is correct (the MIC 2 transmitter needs to exit the Bluetooth mode). If the issue persists, please provide us with an operation video for further checking.

Thanks, but I have now returned my Mic 2 kit as it had problems of audio out of sync with the video. I can't use it for long recordings so returned it.
4-23 01:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PMO UK Posted at 4-23 01:14
Thanks, but I have now returned my Mic 2 kit as it had problems of audio out of sync with the video. I can't use it for long recordings so returned it.

We're sorry to read about that and thank you for the update, PMO UK. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum.
4-25 05:51
Use props
PMO UK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-25 05:51
We're sorry to read about that and thank you for the update, PMO UK. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum.

I still have a Pocket 3 and I still get out of sync long clips.  So what would be helpful would be a fix, or a firmware update.  But that won't happen because the clock speeds in the Mic 2 and Mic 1 and the Pocket 2 and the Pocket 3 are different... so it is a design compromise that can't be fixed.
4-25 06:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PMO UK Posted at 4-25 06:05
I still have a Pocket 3 and I still get out of sync long clips.  So what would be helpful would be a fix, or a firmware update.  But that won't happen because the clock speeds in the Mic 2 and Mic 1 and the Pocket 2 and the Pocket 3 are different... so it is a design compromise that can't be fixed.

Hi there. Just to confirm, the unsynchronized audio and video, was it from the Pocket 3's microphone or using the DJI Mic/2?
4-26 06:42
Use props
PMO UK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-26 06:42
Hi there. Just to confirm, the unsynchronized audio and video, was it from the Pocket 3's microphone or using the DJI Mic/2?

Via the Mic 2 linked to the Pocket 3.
4-26 06:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PMO UK Posted at 4-26 06:43
Via the Mic 2 linked to the Pocket 3.

Thank you for confirming, PMO UK. We'll forward your feedback to our relevant team. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-29 05:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules