DJI Control Cable for Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark 3
191 5 3-12 11:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tofu1080
lvl.1

Canada

I just received RS3 mini. I'm aware of that Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II is compatible to Ronin RS3 mini, but how about Mark III? Is there alternative control cable for Mark III? Thanks.
3-12 11:23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by your usage.
Currently, the only Olympus model supported within the RS 3 MINI compatibility list is the E-M1 II. The EM1 III is not compatible with DJI because they have not made any compatibility adaptations. Theoretically, it does not support wired control connection, and Olympus cameras also do not support Bluetooth. We have forwarded your feedback on the OM-D E-M1 Mark III to our engineers for evaluation. If there is an opportunity, it will be included in the test camera list. Please kindly wait patiently.
Thank you
3-12 23:47
Use props
fans1191c612
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-12 23:47
I apologize for the inconvenience caused by your usage.
Currently, the only Olympus model supported within the RS 3 MINI compatibility list is the E-M1 II. The EM1 III is not compatible with DJI because they have not made any compatibility adaptations. Theoretically, it does not support wired control connection, and Olympus cameras also do not support Bluetooth. We have forwarded your feedback on the OM-D E-M1 Mark III to our engineers for evaluation. If there is an opportunity, it will be included in the test camera list. Please kindly wait patiently.
Thank you

Hello Natalia,

Thank you for the prompt reply. How long will it be resolved? I hope that will not be taking long time to solve.

Thanks.
3-14 10:47
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans1191c612 Posted at 3-14 10:47
Hello Natalia,

Thank you for the prompt reply. How long will it be resolved? I hope that will not be taking long time to solve.

Regarding compatibility information, please refer to our official website product page at https://www.dji.com/hk-en/support/compatibility. If there are any updates, we will promptly publish them on that page!
Thank you for your understanding.
3-14 17:40
Use props
fans1191c612
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-14 17:40
Regarding compatibility information, please refer to our official website product page at https://www.dji.com/hk-en/support/compatibility. If there are any updates, we will promptly publish them on that page!
Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for the link, but it led to 404 Error page.
3-15 13:09
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans1191c612 Posted at 3-15 13:09
Thank you for the link, but it led to 404 Error page.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the website was undergoing maintenance previously. You can check the compatibility information at this link. https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility
Thank you
3-15 18:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules