Flying a drone in Budapest, Hungary.
253 4 3-12 12:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_APk3BBRsRWIX
lvl.1
Spain

I have certifications A1/A3 and A2, but I want to know what else I need and where I have to request permits so that no one can say anything when I fly my drone in certain areas of the city for a video I'm going to make in the next few days.
  I also want to know why it doesn't let me request the C1 certificate for my DJI Mavic 3 Pro drone.

3-12 12:06
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there!
With A1/A3 and A2 certifications, you are mostly allowed to operate all consumer-grade drones, enabling you to fly your drone in the open category. The reason for not being able to apply for C1 certification for DJI Mavic 3 Pro is due to its slightly heavier maximum takeoff weight compared to Mavic 3, which is why it obtained a C2 certificate (maximum takeoff weight: C1 <900g, C2 <4kg). As DJI, we promise to comply with all applicable regulations and are working hard to align our drone product line with the new EU regulations. We recommend that you regularly check the latest information on the DJI website.
Happy flying!
3-12 20:21
Use props
DronSap
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12943 ft
Czechia

Probably translation HU->EN will be needed ;)
https://mydronespace.hu/tudastar/legter
and HU app
https://mydronespace.hu/tudastar/mydronespace-app

3-13 02:03
Use props
djiuser_APk3BBRsRWIX
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-12 20:21
Hi there!
With A1/A3 and A2 certifications, you are mostly allowed to operate all consumer-grade drones, enabling you to fly your drone in the open category. The reason for not being able to apply for C1 certification for DJI Mavic 3 Pro is due to its slightly heavier maximum takeoff weight compared to Mavic 3, which is why it obtained a C2 certificate (maximum takeoff weight: C1

Alright, so does the DJI Mavic 3 Pro need a C2 certificate? And where can I get it?
3-13 05:06
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_APk3BBRsRWIX Posted at 3-13 05:06
Alright, so does the DJI Mavic 3 Pro need a C2 certificate? And where can I get it?

Mavic 3 Pro comes with a C2 certification label upon delivery. The C2 authentication label of Mavic 3 Pro is positioned on the side of the aircraft.
Thank you
3-14 17:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules