111 1 3-12 18:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ahdrone
New

Australia

Hey!
I have the Dji mini fly more combo.

I've just tried to plug my controller in to charge as and the 4 LED lights are all on but I dont think they are charging? the conroller is dead as there is no connection to my phone? any advice??

thank you
3-12 18:11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there! I am here for help
Please confirm whether the startup method is correct. To start the device properly, briefly press the power button once, then press and hold it for 2 seconds to turn it on.

Briefly press the power button to check if the power indicator lights up. If it does not, try charging the device. If the device can be charged, allow it to fully charge before attempting to turn it on again. If it does not charge normally, replace the charger if possible. If the device still cannot be charged, please consider returning the remote control for further assistance.

If the power indicator does light up, attempt to operate the device while it is connected to the charger to see if it starts up normally.

To provide you with better assistance, please take a video of the issue with your remote control and send it to me. This will enable me to diagnose the problem more effectively.
Thank you
3-12 18:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules