Support to exit the account of the former DJI owner of Mavic AIR 2
345 26 3-12 21:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thanducha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92815 ft
Vietnam

Hello. I just bought the Dji Mavic Air 2 drone. But because the device has gone through many previous owners, they don't know whose gmail is. So to avoid anything bad from happening in the future, I want to ask how I can fully know the email I'm entering as shown in the photo so I can contact them.
In case I can't contact them, is there any way to restore the factory defaults, or is there any way for me to log out of the other account?
In the worst case, if I can't replace my account, are there any risks?
Thank you
11.jpg 2.jpg

3-12 21:43
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by your usage. Restoring factory settings cannot eliminate the account binding. We suggest that you consult the previous owner of the device regarding the associated account and request them to remotely unlink the account through the app (without connecting to the device). This will allow you to associate a new account. If you are unable to reach the account holder of the associated account, you can contact DJI SUPPORT https://www.dji.com/hk-en/support?site=brandsite&from=nav and explain your request. They will assist you.
Thank you for your understanding!
3-13 01:43
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-13 01:43
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by your usage. Restoring factory settings cannot eliminate the account binding. We suggest that you consult the previous owner of the device regarding the associated account and request them to remotely unlink the account through the app (without connecting to the device). This will allow you to associate a new account. If you are unable to reach the account holder of the associated account, you can contact DJI SUPPORT https://www.dji.com/hk-en/support?site=brandsite&from=nav and explain your request. They will assist you.
Thank you for your understanding!

I contacted dji support luckily they understood my situation and helped me contact the original owner. Hopefully the first owner will respond and help me log out of my account. But according to dji support, the waiting time is 3-5 days. If the previous owner does not respond after that time, what should I do next?
3-13 23:22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

thanducha Posted at 3-13 23:22
I contacted dji support luckily they understood my situation and helped me contact the original owner. Hopefully the first owner will respond and help me log out of my account. But according to dji support, the waiting time is 3-5 days. If the previous owner does not respond after that time, what should I do next?

Hi thanducha, thank you for your update. To protect our users' benefit and interest, we could unbind the device based on the permission from the device owner. May I know which channel you have contacted our service support? You could provide us the ticket number and we help you to follow with them. Thanks.
3-14 00:22
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 3-14 00:22
Hi thanducha, thank you for your update. To protect our users' benefit and interest, we could unbind the device based on the permission from the device owner. May I know which channel you have contacted our service support? You could provide us the ticket number and we help you to follow with them. Thanks.

Hello. Luckily, my problem received your enthusiastic support. I contacted through the link you gave me above and when finished they sent me an email like this.

3-14 02:39
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

thanducha Posted at 3-14 02:39
Hello. Luckily, my problem received your enthusiastic support. I contacted through the link you gave me above and when finished they sent me an email like this.
[view_image]

Thank you for your reply. We will take care of it. Thanks.

*To protect your privacy, we have removed the attached picuture.
3-14 03:58
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 3-14 03:58
Thank you for your reply. We will take care of it. Thanks.

*To protect your privacy, we have removed the attached picuture.

Thank you very much. By the way, let me ask if I want to restore factory defaults for my Mavic air 2, how should I do it? Can you please give me instructions? I want to return to the default to avoid the mistakes of the previous owners.
3-14 04:25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

thanducha Posted at 3-14 04:25
Thank you very much. By the way, let me ask if I want to restore factory defaults for my Mavic air 2, how should I do it? Can you please give me instructions? I want to return to the default to avoid the mistakes of the previous owners.

Hi thanducha, we apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding the Mavic Air 2. Unfortunately, it is not possible to perform a Factory Reset on the device. Only camera settings can be reset.

We have already informed our team to contact the previous owner and seek his approval to proceed with further processing. Meanwhile, to safeguard your interests, we recommend that you could also reach out to the seller for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
3-15 03:42
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 3-15 03:42
Hi thanducha, we apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding the Mavic Air 2. Unfortunately, it is not possible to perform a Factory Reset on the device. Only camera settings can be reset.

We have already informed our team to contact the previous owner and seek his approval to proceed with further processing. Meanwhile, to safeguard your interests, we recommend that you could also reach out to the seller for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Hello. I'm still waiting for the old owner to respond to you. Thank you very much.
By the way, yesterday I tried to fly a flight at a distance of about 1000m and then completely lost connection with the controller, but fortunately it came back on its own. After I researched, I found the situation resembled a 5.8ghz wave error. So is there a way to accurately test to see if it's due to a 5.8ghz wave error?
Also, is it because of the firmware I just updated? What should I do if I want to return to the previous firmware?

Flycam video has lost signal with the controller
3-15 18:55
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

thanducha Posted at 3-15 18:55
Hello. I'm still waiting for the old owner to respond to you. Thank you very much.
By the way, yesterday I tried to fly a flight at a distance of about 1000m and then completely lost connection with the controller, but fortunately it came back on its own. After I researched, I found the situation resembled a 5.8ghz wave error. So is there a way to accurately test to see if it's due to a 5.8ghz wave error?
Also, is it because of the firmware I just updated? What should I do if I want to return to the previous firmware?

Hi thanducha, may I know have you tried switching to the band? If switching to the 5.8GHz band results in signal disconnection, it could mean that there is a lot of interference in that frequency band in your current test environment. We recommend using the dual-band and "Auto" mode instead. This mode automatically chooses the frequency band and channel with the least interference, so you don't have to figure it out yourself. Also, please note that firmware downgrading is not currently supported for the Mavic Air 2. Thank you.
3-16 04:22
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 3-16 04:22
Hi thanducha, may I know have you tried switching to the band? If switching to the 5.8GHz band results in signal disconnection, it could mean that there is a lot of interference in that frequency band in your current test environment. We recommend using the dual-band and "Auto" mode instead. This mode automatically chooses the frequency band and channel with the least interference, so you don't have to figure it out yourself. Also, please note that firmware downgrading is not currently supported for the Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

Hello. Today I tried again in a location with no obstructions or anything that could cause interference. And the phenomenon is still the same.
- Currently the firmware of the aircraft and controller are both in the latest firmware released by dji.
- I always leave it in automatic mode and 2 bands.
I really don't understand why it still happens.
Below is an image of the frequency when the problem occurred.
3-16 04:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

thanducha Posted at 3-16 04:53
Hello. Today I tried again in a location with no obstructions or anything that could cause interference. And the phenomenon is still the same.
- Currently the firmware of the aircraft and controller are both in the latest firmware released by dji.
- I always leave it in automatic mode and 2 bands.

Please note that obstruction and interference are the biggest factors influencing aircraft image transmission. If you require a long-distance image transmission, you should note that:
1. Keep note of tree and house obstruction near the flying field. After flying for a period, note the obstruction near the horizontal line to ensure that there are no visible obstructions in the aircraft direction.
2. Turn off all other interference sources. After the aircraft is connected to the remote controller, the user can check the environment interference on the remote controller in the app’s Transmission menu. Keep away from high buildings, signal towers and other areas of artificial interference. If the signal bars suddenly drop, move away from the interference promptly.
3. Generally, the signal is best when the DJI Smart Controller antenna is enabled and vertical to ground, and when a remote controller is held horizontally in the hand. When the environmental complex signal is poor, adjust the remote controller antenna as appropriate or the holding position to improve signals.
3-18 01:51
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 01:51
Please note that obstruction and interference are the biggest factors influencing aircraft image transmission. If you require a long-distance image transmission, you should note that:
1. Keep note of tree and house obstruction near the flying field. After flying for a period, note the obstruction near the horizontal line to ensure that there are no visible obstructions in the aircraft direction.
2. Turn off all other interference sources. After the aircraft is connected to the remote controller, the user can check the environment interference on the remote controller in the app’s Transmission menu. Keep away from high buildings, signal towers and other areas of artificial interference. If the signal bars suddenly drop, move away from the interference promptly.

Hello. I have contacted dji about my problem. They told me to wait 24 hours but now it's been 2 weeks and I haven't received an official response. We look forward to receiving help from you.
3-24 23:52
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 3-16 04:22

Hello. I have contacted dji about my problem. They told me to wait 24 hours but now it's been 2 weeks and I haven't received an official response. We look forward to receiving help from you.
3-24 23:52
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thanducha Posted at 3-24 23:52

Hi there, may I confirm if you contacted our support team through email or online chat?
3-25 00:26
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 00:26
Hi there, may I confirm if you contacted our support team through email or online chat?

I contacted them by live chat and email. I even had a support code emailed to me.
3-25 00:28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thanducha Posted at 3-25 00:28
I contacted them by live chat and email. I even had a support code emailed to me.

Got it, we managed to locate your email and chat record through your forum account, we will forward this issue to the corresponding team and ask them to reply to you asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.
3-25 00:32
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 00:32
Got it, we managed to locate your email and chat record through your forum account, we will forward this issue to the corresponding team and ask them to reply to you asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you. Please send me a message for me. If possible, please send me an email about the waiting time: 1 week, 2 weeks or how long. I really don't want to bother you too much, but I keep having to wait in vain and it's very frustrating. While they said they would have an answer within 24 hours, now it's been 2 weeks

thank you
3-25 00:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thanducha Posted at 3-25 00:36
Thank you. Please send me a message for me. If possible, please send me an email about the waiting time: 1 week, 2 weeks or how long. I really don't want to bother you too much, but I keep having to wait in vain and it's very frustrating. While they said they would have an answer within 24 hours, now it's been 2 weeks

thank you

We understand your anxiety very well. We have urged the relevant team and they will reply to your email soon. Hope you can wait for the email patiently.
3-25 02:31
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 02:31
We understand your anxiety very well. We have urged the relevant team and they will reply to your email soon. Hope you can wait for the email patiently.

Hello.
Today I brought my drone to your Authorized Service Center at the address you suggested. They checked and reported that my device was completely normal, there was no error at all and they also didn't know why after flying about 700m the RC signal was lost. I also explained to them that I tried in many different locations such as parks, fields, stadiums and remote places without Wifi interference.
I also explained to them that I suspected my drone was locked by the FCC and I used a method on your Dji forum and used it with an Android phone, the distance was increased to 2000m. However, when I tried again with the Iphone 11 device using the DJI Fly app at the same time and location, it only went 700m before losing the RC signal.
But the service center could not explain and did not understand the reason, only explaining that my drone device had become old over time.
I wasn't satisfied with that explanation, so I once again sent you this email to see if you could give me a final solution for me to try. Or the answer is I keep using the drone at the same distance.
I also want to ask how the support code CAS-15961111-Z9Z9N6 CRM:0151000000676 is progressing. I have also been waiting for this answer for quite a long time. Please let me know how you contacted the old account owner, and if they have responded. I have also provided proof of purchase, a letter confirming the sale of the drone to me is completely legal and have not received a response as to whether you will unlock the previous owner's account for me or not. Are not.
Thanks a lot.
3-26 01:25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thanducha Posted at 3-26 01:25
Hello.
Today I brought my drone to your Authorized Service Center at the address you suggested. They checked and reported that my device was completely normal, there was no error at all and they also didn't know why after flying about 700m the RC signal was lost. I also explained to them that I tried in many different locations such as parks, fields, stadiums and remote places without Wifi interference.
I also explained to them that I suspected my drone was locked by the FCC and I used a method on your Dji forum and used it with an Android phone, the distance was increased to 2000m. However, when I tried again with the Iphone 11 device using the DJI Fly app at the same time and location, it only went 700m before losing the RC signal.

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean your Mavic Air 2 can fly up to 2000m when using an Android phone, but it can only reach 700m when using your iPhone 11 with the same remote controller? May I ask if both the apps are the latest version?
If so, please provide us with the following information for further analysis:
1. Recorded video of the image transmission in the app (the video should reflect the flight environment and the image transmission channel page that shows the interference);
2. Fight controller data (The data of this flight);
3. Remote controller log;
4. App log.
As for the binding issue, our team has sent an email to the orginal owner, but did not reveive a reply until now.
We will also ask our team to reply to your email asap. Thanks for your patience.
3-26 01:57
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-26 01:57
Hi there, may I confirm if you mean your Mavic Air 2 can fly up to 2000m when using an Android phone, but it can only reach 700m when using your iPhone 11 with the same remote controller? May I ask if both the apps are the latest version?
If so, please provide us with the following information for further analysis:
1. Recorded video of the image transmission in the app (the video should reflect the flight environment and the image transmission channel page that shows the interference);

2,3,4 How can I get them?
3-26 03:26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thanducha Posted at 3-26 03:26
2,3,4 How can I get them?

To Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air-2
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.

To Export Remote Controller Log
(1) Visit the DJI official website (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series), and download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to the computer.
(2) Power on the RC-N1 remote controller, launch DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and connect the remote controller to the computer using a USB-C cable.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) recognizes the remote controller, select “Log Export” and tap “Save to Local”.
(4) The final exported data will be a file in .DAT format, such as EXPORT_FILE_2022-05-24_23-03-04.DAT.

To Export the App Log, please refer to: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper
3-26 23:57
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-26 23:57
To Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air-2

Hello. Thank you for your enthusiastic support.
After I submit those requests, are you sure there is a solution or answer to the problem I'm having? And how long is it? Because I have 2 problems that need to be resolved, I have provided countless things you requested, but for more than 2 weeks I have only received silence and mechanical answers like we will urge the relevant department, please waited for us another 24 hours etc without going into anything. the heart of the problem.
Thanks a lot.
3-27 00:12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thanducha Posted at 3-27 00:12
Hello. Thank you for your enthusiastic support.
After I submit those requests, are you sure there is a solution or answer to the problem I'm having? And how long is it? Because I have 2 problems that need to be resolved, I have provided countless things you requested, but for more than 2 weeks I have only received silence and mechanical answers like we will urge the relevant department, please waited for us another 24 hours etc without going into anything. the heart of the problem.
Thanks a lot.

We've urged the corresponding team to reply to your email asap, please wait for the email update patiently. If you've confirmed that the app version, remote controller, time, location, and flight path are the same but only the phone models are different which causes the distance issue, you can also send us the corresponding logs of both two flights and we will forward it to our engineer for further analysis.
3-27 01:04
Use props
thanducha
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-27 01:04
We've urged the corresponding team to reply to your email asap, please wait for the email update patiently. If you've confirmed that the app version, remote controller, time, location, and flight path are the same but only the phone models are different which causes the distance issue, you can also send us the corresponding logs of both two flights and we will forward it to our engineer for further analysis.

Hello. I'm here to happily announce that thanks to your support along with DJI's technical team they have helped me resolve these issues. Once again, thank you and DJI's technical team. There is only one problem with the device's ability to fly far this afternoon, I will try again following Bass's instructions and will update you further. Once again thank you very much.
3-27 18:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thanducha Posted at 3-27 18:38
Hello. I'm here to happily announce that thanks to your support along with DJI's technical team they have helped me resolve these issues. Once again, thank you and DJI's technical team. There is only one problem with the device's ability to fly far this afternoon, I will try again following Bass's instructions and will update you further. Once again thank you very much.

You're welcome. We will also keep an eye on the email. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further inquiries.
3-28 00:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules