Mini 2 Reached Max Height 200ft?
199 5 3-13 00:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jkusjCCTphAX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100791 ft

United States

Somewhere in NW Portland I flew over a 1000ft up & in the neighborhoods I've flown in, its only 200 to 400ft?  Where in Portland can you fly as high as the Mini 2 can go? I want to do a range test to see how high my Mini 2 can go. Is there anyplace in Portland 2 let my Mini 2 just Ripp?
                                        Anyone looking for someone to fly with, if so F*uckin Hit me up??
3-13 00:28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

How about going and learning the rules that apply to your drone?
3-13 01:09
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Where can you fly 1000' legally?  I wouldn't want to explain to the FAA when you hit a airplane.
3-13 11:45
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend you contact the local aviation authorities in the area where you are flying to have a copy of their rules and regulations and to comply with them. You can also check if the location is within the No-Fly zone as the flight would be restricted when flying in this said area. For more information, you may check this link https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper . Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
3-14 00:54
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Look up the legal height restrictions impose by the FAA, I think you will find you are legally restricted to 400ft AGL.
3-14 02:04
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Legally you can fly to 400 feet because the lowest an airplane can fly is 500 feet.  They leave a 100-foot cushion in there. to keep airplanes from flying into things like drones on the ground.  The only time the airplane is allowed to fly below 500 feet is when it is taking off and landing, or doing some type of things, like crop dusting.  Then you have to be very diligent and look out for them.
3-18 04:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules