643 5 3-13 09:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben_Broomfield
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40463 ft
United Kingdom

Hiya all,

Been having a very irritating issue with my Mini 3 Pro for a while now, and ive finally had enough!

After powering on everything and connecting to my drone via my remote, im unable to focus (manually & automaticaly). You tap to focus, it begins to focus where youve selected and then defults back to its orignal focused state when initally powered on. To 'fix' this ive had to power down both remote and drone (sometimes having to do this 2-3 times!) before it wants to focus properly. Sometimes its great and just works like its supposed to and then half the time it doesnt play ball.

Anyway, as a result of this issue ive lost out countless photo oportunities with the drone, as it sometimes takes a mere 10 mins to get it sorted and the drone in the air.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Latest firmware installed (both remote & drone), with no physical issues with the gimbal/camera/lens.

Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated!

- Ben
3-13 09:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ben_Broomfield. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us with a sample video/s for further checking? Please provide as well the camera parameters used on the video/s. We will wait for your reply.
3-14 21:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ben_Broomfield. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed.
3-21 06:01
Use props
djiuser_2bBv8LT6ObcX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156608 ft
Spain

A mi me pasó lo mismo y no se solucionó con ninguna actualización ni equilibrado por lo que  lo tuve que mandar a reparar, porque unas veces enfocaba sin problemas y otras no, al ser un desenfoque pequeño en el mando RC no se llegaba a ver pero la verlo en una Tv sí que se notaba el desenfoque.
3-22 02:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ben_Broomfield. Please try the following steps below:
• Check whether the lens is dirty. We recommend wiping the lens with a wet tissue.
• Please make sure the firmware version is the latest; if not, please update it. If yes, please try to refresh the firmware.
• Please keep the shooting target within the focus point. We recommend you fly your aircraft to a place where the shooting target is within the focus range shoot and then view again.
• Reset the camera parameters in the app.
• If the issue persists after camera parameters are reset, please toggle to MF mode and slide the MF module. Check whether the picture becomes clear or blurry.
①If the picture does not become clear or blurry, please send back the product for testing.
②If the picture becomes clear or blurry but AF fails, please use AF mode in an environment with good lighting. Tap the center point of the screen in AF mode. Check whether it focuses. (There is an effective focus area in the app. If the boundary edge of the app is tapped, AF is invalid. Please keep the shooting target in the center of the picture as much as possible.)
3-22 07:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_2bBv8LT6ObcX Posted at 3-22 02:37
A mi me pasó lo mismo y no se solucionó con ninguna actualización ni equilibrado por lo que  lo tuve que mandar a reparar, porque unas veces enfocaba sin problemas y otras no, al ser un desenfoque pequeño en el mando RC no se llegaba a ver pero la verlo en una Tv sí que se notaba el desenfoque.

Hi, djiuser_2bBv8LT6ObcX. We're sorry to read about this. Has the issue been solved already?
3-26 02:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules