DJI (Mini 3 Pro) Drones Software request
306 5 3-13 10:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.J.
lvl.2
Germany

I recently got my hands on the Osmo Action 4, which showed me what the (Mini 3) drones are missing. Maybe I missed it, but I wish you had the ability to set custom recording presets ([60fps, Auto exposure, Normal] ; [30fps, 1/60, ISO 100, D-Cinelike] ; [360° Pano]... Just Like on the Action cams.) so you could switch between them without the touchscreen (but with the C1 or C2 button, for example).
I would be very grateful if you could add this function.
3-13 10:59
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

For a drone, it is important that you can quickly control flight parameters using buttons, because these are security features. Camera functions can be switched on the screen.
3-13 11:28
Use props
J.J.
lvl.2
Germany

Serg SSA Posted at 3-13 11:28
For a drone, it is important that you can quickly control flight parameters using buttons, because these are security features. Camera functions can be switched on the screen.

I See your Point, but

1. So far I've only been using C1 and C2 (Buttons on the back) to control exposure and camera angle. what can one even put on the back buttons that is important for flight?

2. If you have custom presets, you can change faster and concentrate better on flying. Even if you have to touch a touchscreen to do so. Maneuvering through the small menu is not always easy, but rather tedious and takes time.
3-13 11:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, J.J.. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-15 03:25
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45171 ft
Czechia

The Mini 3 Pro is already an old model for DJI and we can't expect new features or a significant software update. The only thing DJI will address will be any bug fixes or requirements necessitated by the change in laws.
DJI's support for older models has been dismal.
This is not Apple caring about their products and users long after the device is purchased.
3-16 02:04
Use props
J.J.
lvl.2
Germany

Mirek_62 Posted at 3-16 02:04
The Mini 3 Pro is already an old model for DJI and we can't expect new features or a significant software update. The only thing DJI will address will be any bug fixes or requirements necessitated by the change in laws.
DJI's support for older models has been dismal.
This is not Apple caring about their products and users long after the device is purchased.

I can't imagine that would be super difficult to implement. Also, it wasn't too long ago when they added the window overlays to the Mini 3 Pro, so I'm not losing hope for it. It would be a great feature and would show that DJI cares about the last generation as well.
3-16 03:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules