Mavic 2 enterprise dual
646 4 3-14 00:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
polskipilot
lvl.1

Poland

Hi.
I have a problem with the Mavic2 Enterprise Dual. It is displaying the message "TOP" on the controller.
When the drone is turned on, the propellers spin normally. Please advise what should be done.
Thank you.

foto

foto
3-14 00:35
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. This is when the aircraft detects an obstacle on the top.

If the lighting environment is satisfactory, the aircraft is powered on with raised propellers, and there are obstacles on the top, you will see the 'TOP' prompt on the screen. Please kindy double-check the flight environment. Thanks.
3-14 22:30
Use props
polskipilot
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 3-14 22:30
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. This is when the aircraft detects an obstacle on the top.

If the lighting environment is satisfactory, the aircraft is powered on with raised propellers, and there are obstacles on the top, you will see the 'TOP' prompt on the screen. Please kindy double-check the flight environment. Thanks.

Thank you for the information but I am outside in an open area so there are no obstacles on the top, when the drone is turned on there is a normal image and a message (screen). The moment I try to take off it hovers slightly above the ground and lands by itself. I know that this is a bug of the upper sensors but I don't know how to eliminate it.
I have already switched to different flight modes and it is the same. I'll add that the drone was disassembled and the front arm with the motor was repaired, but that shouldn't affect this behavior of the drone.
Please let me know what can be done about it to bypass the upper sensors, useful for indoor flight.

20240301_134322 (Medium).jpg
3-20 00:46
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

polskipilot Posted at 3-20 00:46
Thank you for the information but I am outside in an open area so there are no obstacles on the top, when the drone is turned on there is a normal image and a message (screen). The moment I try to take off it hovers slightly above the ground and lands by itself. I know that this is a bug of the upper sensors but I don't know how to eliminate it.
I have already switched to different flight modes and it is the same. I'll add that the drone was disassembled and the front arm with the motor was repaired, but that shouldn't affect this behavior of the drone.
Please let me know what can be done about it to bypass the upper sensors, useful for indoor flight.

Thank you for your feedback. We will further check with our engineer team and update you soon.
3-21 06:16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

polskipilot Posted at 3-20 00:46
Thank you for the information but I am outside in an open area so there are no obstacles on the top, when the drone is turned on there is a normal image and a message (screen). The moment I try to take off it hovers slightly above the ground and lands by itself. I know that this is a bug of the upper sensors but I don't know how to eliminate it.

Hi polskipilot, we have an update regarding the issue you reported earlier. Could you please try wiping the infrared module located on the top of the aircraft once again, and then try unlocking it for takeoff to see if the alarm and descent still occur or not? In case the issue persists, we strongly recommend sending the product back to us for a detailed inspection.
3-21 18:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules