RC Pro support for Mavic 2 pro
647 5 3-14 07:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FDDX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179068 ft
Philippines

I have an RC Pro, which i use with a mini 3 pro, I would love to use it as well for the Mavic 2 pro, then i`d have no need of carrying yet another remote.
thanks!
3-14 07:31
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfortunately it's not compatible, you need the obsolete DJI Smart Controller for that.  If you had the Air 2S however, that works with both of these controllers.  See https://www.dji.com/uk/rc-pro/faq
3-14 08:19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for your inquiry. I'm very sorry to inform you that the Mavic 2 Pro does not support the use of DJI RC Pro. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
3-14 12:16
Use props
FDDX
lvl.1
Philippines

I have no interst in the air2s, it has no support for on-board waypoints.
but now that you mention it, air2s is both cappable of o3 and o2 protocols, so why not the RC Pro?
should be a simple software update.
3-14 17:51
Use props
FDDX
lvl.1
Philippines

or how about the RC-N1, since it seems to support both O2 and O3, that would be an acceptable compromise.
3-14 18:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FDDX Posted at 3-14 17:51
I have no interst in the air2s, it has no support for on-board waypoints.
but now that you mention it, air2s is both cappable of o3 and o2 protocols, so why not the RC Pro?
should be a simple software update.

Hi, FDDX. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
3-14 19:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules