Downloading photos to phone
234 5 3-14 13:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wambo74
lvl.1
United States

New Mini 2 SE.  Took a couple test pics after installing the SD card.  I was able to download those pics to my PC with a USB cable from the drone.  But I haven't found how to download SD card pics to the phone.  I thought you were supposed to use the DJI FLY app Album, but that Album is empty.  Do I have to do something post-flight to transfer the SD card photos to the app Album?  Someone told me to use QuickTransfer, but I learned on this forum that the 2SE doesn't support QuickTransfer.
3-14 13:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Mini 2 SE does not support QuickTransfer feature. If you want to export the original photos/video files on your SD card, please click the link below and then proceed with Method 2. Please follow the guide and check if you still experience the same issue. If yes, please upload a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
3-14 23:52
Use props
Wambo74
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 23:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Mini 2 SE does not support QuickTransfer feature. If you want to export the original photos/video files on your SD card, please click the link below and then proceed with Method 2. Please follow the guide and check if you still experience the same issue. If yes, please upload a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

https://repair.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400006743&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper

So just so I'm clear.  There are no steps between taking the picture and having the picture post in the app Album.  I thought I might be missing something.
3-15 06:41
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wambo74 Posted at 3-15 06:41
So just so I'm clear.  There are no steps between taking the picture and having the picture post in the app Album.  I thought I might be missing something.

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and try to have a test flight then check if the issue persists? Please make sure to enable the "Cache when recording" under DJI Fly > General Settings (3dots) > Camera settings. If the issue persists, please upload a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
3-18 02:41
Use props
Wambo74
lvl.1
United States

Now working, thanks.  Not sure what fixed it but possibly removing and reinserting the SD card.
3-18 06:55
Use props
Wambo74
lvl.1
United States

Nope...still not right.  Just took two pix, got a message Download Failed, one picture was in the album and the other space was greyed out.  I tapped the grey space and the picture came up but there was a message saying album downloading, which did not stop.  I did a download to phone anyway and the download showed up as 9MP in the phone Gallery.  This thing is almost working but something is wonky.
What's the procedure for uploading the screen per your request?
3-18 16:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules