3-15 10:46
Use props
HerbA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1209682 ft
United States

Depp Posted at 3-15 10:46
Nice as well (and a bit less blue)

Yes, the color seems "funky". I just made the original black-and-white as it looks much better that way. Finding that both the photo and video on the Mini 2 is ideal when sunny out, and while many of the non-sunny can be tweaked (or even HDR'd when done with 3-shot), these wintry/snowy/darker ones are toughter to adjust.
3-15 11:03
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice, from a different angle.
3-15 11:42
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Really nice shot
3-15 14:18
Use props
HiloHawaiian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203107 ft
United States

HerbA Posted at 3-15 11:03
Yes, the color seems "funky". I just made the original black-and-white as it looks much better that way. Finding that both the photo and video on the Mini 2 is ideal when sunny out, and while many of the non-sunny can be tweaked (or even HDR'd when done with 3-shot), these wintry/snowy/darker ones are toughter to adjust.

I agree. It’s a really nice photo, but for reasons unknown it has the green/magenta crossover. Center area more green, right area more magenta. Since they’re opposite ends of the spectrum, impossible to correct. This can happen for a variety of reasons, mostly beyond the control of the pilot.  B &W it looks excellent!
3-15 17:50
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely shot and impressive how clear the road is.
3-16 01:04
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

HerbA Posted at 3-15 11:03
Yes, the color seems "funky". I just made the original black-and-white as it looks much better that way. Finding that both the photo and video on the Mini 2 is ideal when sunny out, and while many of the non-sunny can be tweaked (or even HDR'd when done with 3-shot), these wintry/snowy/darker ones are toughter to adjust.

Yes, I struggle there as well. Maybe we'd need to adjust the white balance when shooting.
3-16 03:45
Use props
HerbA
lvl.4
United States

Depp Posted at 3-16 03:45
Yes, I struggle there as well. Maybe we'd need to adjust the white balance when shooting.

Yeah, was thinking similarly, but as a somewhat new-ish flyer, I tend to lean on post flight fixing vs. in-air. I think I need to be advanced flyer to do it in the snow (although this was one time I was NOT worried about the darn birds trying to pay me a visit... they were smart enough to stay hunkered down).
3-16 04:29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another really nice winter scene.    
3-16 05:00
Use props
HerbA
lvl.4
United States

HerbA Posted at 3-16 04:29
Yeah, was thinking similarly, but as a somewhat new-ish flyer, I tend to lean on post flight fixing vs. in-air. I think I need to be advanced flyer to do it in the snow (although this was one time I was NOT worried about the darn birds trying to pay me a visit... they were smart enough to stay hunkered down).

Agreed. Here is the same photo, just black-and-white... Much better. I liked having the center line on the road yellow, but is too much of a give-up if I keep in color.

3-18 13:50
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks good!
3-25 00:11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

HerbA Posted at 3-18 13:50
Agreed. Here is the same photo, just black-and-white... Much better. I liked having the center line on the road yellow, but is too much of a give-up if I keep in color.

[view_image]

I agree, I prefer the color version.
3-25 00:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules