How long does a warranty return take?
138 6 3-15 16:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leorex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225335 ft

South Africa

How long does diagnostics on warranty return take on average?
3-15 16:35
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out.  Normally, our DJI service center recieve the item, it will take around 3-5 working days for the inspection. If you send in to the local authorized service center, you could contact with them for more details, thanks.
3-15 22:41
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1888304 ft
Estonia

From my experiences. It has taken 7 days to ship (UPS) DJI service center and 3 days to receive (DHL).  DJI does a good job.
3-16 07:46
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

_dji_user_ Posted at 3-16 07:46
From my experiences. It has taken 7 days to ship (UPS) DJI service center and 3 days to receive (DHL).  DJI does a good job.

Hi there. Thanks for your feedback on our service. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we're always here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.
3-16 08:27
Use props
Leorex
lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 3-16 08:27
Hi there. Thanks for your feedback on our service. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we're always here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Thanks for the reply,  I've been waiting for feed back for a few weeks now, what do you need from me to check the progress?
3-16 09:42
Use props
Leorex
lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 3-15 22:41
Hi there, thank you for reaching out.  Normally, our DJI service center recieve the item, it will take around 3-5 working days for the inspection. If you send in to the local authorized service center, you could contact with them for more details, thanks.

Hi i sent it through the shop i bought it from, they said it arrived in China around the 6th, I'm still waiting on an update.  Checked Friday still nothing. Can i check directly with dji?
3-16 09:48
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Leorex Posted at 3-16 09:42
Thanks for the reply,  I've been waiting for feed back for a few weeks now, what do you need from me to check the progress?

Hi there. As we previously discussed on PM. We are unable to locate your repair case since it was sent to the store where you purchased the device. We advise to contacting directly to your dealer/store for any updates. Thanks you for your understanding.
3-16 10:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules