Where to get screws for M4P arm?
325 15 3-16 15:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J Hawk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20600 ft

United States

I flew my mini 4 pro into a tree and knocked one of the arms off. Besides some prop damage, it looks like it is okay, except the arm popped off. In the process of "fixing" it, I lost one of the torx screws that held the arm on, and now I need to find matching screws. Does anyone know what size screws these are, and where to buy some?
3-16 15:15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I suspect you need to post a photo showing which screw is missing/you are discussing. However, wouldn't your best bet be to measure a corresponding screw from, if necessary, the other arm.
3-16 20:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, JHawk. Sorry about what happened to your Mini 4 Pro. It is suggested to send the drone back to DJI for diagnosis and to ensure flight safety. You can submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). Thank you for your patience.
3-16 20:46
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Yes, it happens, a small screw is lost and a large device is idle... You need to measure the screw that remains intact and order it on Ali)
3-16 21:35
Use props
J Hawk
lvl.2

United States

Serg SSA Posted at 3-16 21:35
Yes, it happens, a small screw is lost and a large device is idle... You need to measure the screw that remains intact and order it on Ali)

Ali? What is that?
3-16 21:48
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

J Hawk Posted at 3-16 21:48
Ali? What is that?

aliexpress
You can find anything there)

3-16 21:52
Use props
J Hawk
lvl.2

United States

Serg SSA Posted at 3-16 21:52
aliexpressYou can find anything there)

Thanks Serg. I searched for Ali on Google and most links were for Muhammad Ali.
3-16 21:57
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

J Hawk Posted at 3-16 21:57
Thanks Serg. I searched for Ali on Google and most links were for Muhammad Ali.

I bought a lot of things there that are hard to find. Muhammad Ali
3-16 22:07
Use props
J Hawk
lvl.2

United States

Serg SSA Posted at 3-16 22:07
I bought a lot of things there that are hard to find. Muhammad Ali

If he hadn't died 8 years ago I might have given it a shot, but Aliexpress looks a lot more promising.
3-16 22:12
Use props
J Hawk
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-16 20:46
Hi, JHawk. Sorry about what happened to your Mini 4 Pro. It is suggested to send the drone back to DJI for diagnosis and to ensure flight safety. You can submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). Thank you for your patience.

I'm considering sending the drone back to DJI for diagnosis and repair. I have DJI Care. They are going to charge me a service fee of $65. Is that what they charge even if you have DJI Care?
3-17 08:18
Use props
J Hawk
lvl.2

United States

Serg SSA Posted at 3-16 21:52
aliexpress
You can find anything there)

Serg, I searched Ali for the screw that I need, but didn't find any. They have front arm, which I don't need, but the description doesn't include screws, which I DO need. Same thing with the front axis.

You said that you have ordered from them before; do they include screws with replacement parts?
3-17 09:29
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

J Hawk Posted at 3-17 09:29
Serg, I searched Ali for the screw that I need, but didn't find any. They have front arm, which I don't need, but the description doesn't include screws, which I DO need. Same thing with the front axis.

You said that you have ordered from them before; do they include screws with replacement parts?

Look here, You can talk to the seller so that he puts the necessary screws

https://aliexpress.ru/item/10050 ... ts.0.67577764I7asdT

https://aliexpress.ru/item/10050 ... d=12000030030467558
3-17 09:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

J Hawk Posted at 3-17 08:18
I'm considering sending the drone back to DJI for diagnosis and repair. I have DJI Care. They are going to charge me a service fee of $65. Is that what they charge even if you have DJI Care?

Hi. If you’re not in a rush, I recommend sending the aircraft for repair first while preserving your Care Refresh replacements. Once the facility receives it and conducts a damage analysis, they will send you a quotation via email. This quotation will outline whether the warranty covers the repair. If you decide not to proceed with the repair after reviewing the quotation, you can still choose to use Care Refresh for a replacement instead. Have a nice day.
3-18 01:01
Use props
J Hawk
lvl.2

United States

I have finally found the screws that I need on Aliexpress, thank you Serg.
I have inspected the drone and can't find any damage at all, other than damage to the front-left prop and the arm popping off, so I can't see sending it in to DJI. That would amount to paying at least $65 for one screw. I ordered the set of body screws and hopefully will have my drone flying once again as soon as they are received.
Thanks for all the thoughtful replies.
3-18 10:53
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

J Hawk Posted at 3-18 10:53
I have finally found the screws that I need on Aliexpress, thank you Serg.
I have inspected the drone and can't find any damage at all, other than damage to the front-left prop and the arm popping off, so I can't see sending it in to DJI. That would amount to paying at least $65 for one screw. I ordered the set of body screws and hopefully will have my drone flying once again as soon as they are received.
Thanks for all the thoughtful replies.

Congratulations! One small screw creates problems)
3-18 11:20
Use props
J Hawk
lvl.2

United States

Serg SSA Posted at 3-18 11:20
Congratulations! One small screw creates problems)

Yep, in more ways than one!
3-18 11:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules