Avata, Integra goggles, remote control 2, camera settings
199 3 3-16 18:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudBee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1310217 ft
United States

Hello, I'm using: Avata, Integra goggles and remote controler 2. I am not able to change any camera settings. There doesn't seem to be any options to control camera details in the menu of the goggles. If I turn off the Avata, the grayed out option "video quality" pops up. But of course it is not able to effect anything because the Avata is off. How Can I access the camera settings( 4k or 1080, shutter speed ect.) thanks for any help.- Brian
3-16 18:16
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

it isn't a menu option in teh goggles, you use the 4-way nav key (up, down, left, right) on the goggles, choose "up"
3-16 18:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. To enter the relevant settings in the Goggles, you need to use the Touch Panel. You can touch and swipe with your fingers to access the settings. For more information about this function, you can watch the tutorial below and please go to @8:33. Hope this helps.

3-16 20:15
Use props
CloudBee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1310217 ft
United States

Hello, The Goggles Integra don't have a touch pad, they have a knob and button. I'm aware of how to use this knob and button. While they do access the menu, there is no option to change camera settings in this menu. is there any other way to access camera menu? Or could it be a software upgrade needed in the remote control 2 I am using? thanks for any help.- Brian
3-17 17:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules