173 5 3-16 19:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
370Z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1013317 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have 2 Mavic 3's. When I shut down one of them the gimbal centers and locks in place. On my other Mavic 3 when I shut down the drone the gimbal does not quite center 100% when it locks in place. It is slightly off to the left side. Im wondering if there might be a fix for this? If there is a problem? I'm OCD and it bothers me!
Thanks
3-16 19:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google Drive or YouTube. Please keep us posted.
3-16 20:00
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern regarding the gimbal on your Mavic 3.

Here are a few steps you can try to potentially resolve the issue with your other Mavic 3:

1. Calibrate the Gimbal: Use the DJI Fly app to calibrate the gimbal on your Mavic 3. This process can help realign the gimbal to its correct central position.

2. Firmware Update: Ensure that your drone's firmware is up to date. Sometimes, these kinds of issues can be resolved with a firmware update.

3. Restart the Drone: After calibrating and updating the firmware, turn off the drone and restart it to see if the issue persists.

5. Check for Damage: Inspect the gimbal to see if there is any visible damage that might be causing the misalignment.

If, after attempting these steps, the gimbal of the drone still fails to center correctly upon shutdown, please take a photo and send it to me so that I can provide further assistance.
Thank you
3-16 20:11
Use props
370Z
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I am not not able to downsize my pictures.

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-16 20:11
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern regarding the gimbal on your Mavic 3.

[img]https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/stingray2000c5@gmail.com[img][/img][/img]
This is a picture of the Mavic 3 with gimbal locked but not centered.
3-17 10:53
Use props
370Z
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

3-17 11:16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I sincerely apologize, but if it is feasible, would you kindly consider capturing another video for us? This would facilitate our comprehension of the gimbal situation.
Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.
3-17 19:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules