Unable to request C1 label.
575 20 3-17 04:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkySurgeon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112536 ft
Belgium

I tried to apply for the C1 label today. When I click "request Cx label" under support, it opens the page as expected, but also gives an empty red banner error, and the product information section is empty. Entering my address did work, but then it gives a network error when trying to finalise the request.

Does this procedure not support the mini 3 pro yet?
3-17 04:21
Use props
Kenogui
lvl.3
Flight distance : 257195 ft
Canada

I’m happy to see someone else trying to request his C1 label for his Mini 3 Pro !

On my side, I don’t even see the option to « request Cx label »

At least, you’re confirming me this option should exists.

DJI, please, give some love to Mini 3 Pro C1 procedure, not just for Mini 4 Pro !
3-17 04:48
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that your drone can fly compliantly in A1 and A3 environments and does not need to apply for Cx label. Hope this information helps.

3-17 07:11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Kenogui Posted at 3-17 04:48
I’m happy to see someone else trying to request his C1 label for his Mini 3 Pro !

On my side, I don’t even see the option to « request Cx label »

Hi, Kenogui. As previously mentioned above, rest assured that your drone can fly compliantly in A1 and A3 environments and does not need to apply for Cx label. I hope this information clarifies the inquiry.
3-17 07:13
Use props
SkySurgeon
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Diana Posted at 3-17 07:11
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that your drone can fly compliantly in A1 and A3 environments and does not need to apply for Cx label. Hope this information helps.

My issue is that I’d like to be able to LEGALLY attach a green strobe for night operations, as the video recording disables the built-in LED lights.

RID broadcasting is also only available if I get the C1 label afaik, which is required to fly in VLL2 airspace, which I can otherwise get all the permissions for.
3-17 07:24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SkySurgeon Posted at 3-17 07:24
My issue is that I’d like to be able to LEGALLY attach a green strobe for night operations, as the video recording disables the built-in LED lights.

RID broadcasting is also only available if I get the C1 label afaik, which is required to fly in VLL2 airspace, which I can otherwise get all the permissions for.

Thanks for that information. Please be advised that I've sent you a message via PM. Thank you for your patience.
3-17 13:06
Use props
djiuser_5vniwPM66Rx4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11053 ft
Germany

SkySurgeon Posted at 3-17 07:24

RID broadcasting is also only available if I get the C1 label afaik, which is required to fly in VLL2 airspace, which I can otherwise get all the permissions for.

Hi,
what was the result of your topic?
I have the same question and issue like you.

3-20 06:06
Use props
SkySurgeon
lvl.2
Belgium

djiuser_5vniwPM66Rx4 Posted at 3-20 06:06
Hi,
what was the result of your topic?
I have the same question and issue like you.

Haven’t had an answer yet
3-20 06:13
Use props
djiuser_5vniwPM66Rx4
lvl.1
Germany

Okay, that’s strange. Diana say that they wrote you a pm
3-20 07:14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SkySurgeon Posted at 3-20 06:13
Haven’t had an answer yet

Hi SkySurgeon, I'm sorry for the delayed reply. Please know that I was able to read and reply to your message. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
3-20 15:30
Use props
djiuser_5vniwPM66Rx4
lvl.1
Germany

So, do you have any news for the label?
3-21 03:47
Use props
djiuser_yEH0mjNdXVpX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66063 ft
Poland

Hi. I have the same issue. Product information section is empty. My address is configured. Is there any workaround?
3-29 07:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_yEH0mjNdXVpX Posted at 3-29 07:59
Hi. I have the same issue. Product information section is empty. My address is configured. Is there any workaround?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what is the model of your aircraft? Thank you.
4-2 02:37
Use props
piotrekkk
lvl.1
Poland

Hi Tony. Thank you for replying to my message. My aircraft is DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC controller. Please let me know if you need more detailed answer.
4-2 04:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

piotrekkk Posted at 4-2 04:46
Hi Tony. Thank you for replying to my message. My aircraft is DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC controller. Please let me know if you need more detailed answer.

Thank you. The Mini 3 Pro does not support EU RID yet. However, you can fly it compliantly in A1 and A3 environments and do not need to apply for a Cx label. We kindly request your understanding.
4-2 22:14
Use props
piotrekkk
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 4-2 22:14
Thank you. The Mini 3 Pro does not support EU RID yet. However, you can fly it compliantly in A1 and A3 environments and do not need to apply for a Cx label. We kindly request your understanding.

Thank you for clarification. Do you know any timeline when RID will be enabled in EU?
4-3 10:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

piotrekkk Posted at 4-3 10:51
Thank you for clarification. Do you know any timeline when RID will be enabled in EU?

Hi. DJI has not yet announced EU RID support from Mini 3 Pro. According to the EU RID regulations, drones manufactured or sold before January 1, 2024, do not necessarily need to support the RID function. You can install and use a third-party RID module as needed. However, be aware that any flight accidents resulting from the installation of third-party modules will not be covered under warranty. Please proceed with caution. Have a nice day.
4-6 00:01
Use props
SkySurgeon
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 4-6 00:01
Hi. DJI has not yet announced EU RID support from Mini 3 Pro. According to the EU RID regulations, drones manufactured or sold before January 1, 2024, do not necessarily need to support the RID function. You can install and use a third-party RID module as needed. However, be aware that any flight accidents resulting from the installation of third-party modules will not be covered under warranty. Please proceed with caution. Have a nice day.

adding said RID module would move it to A3 category (overweight)
4-6 01:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SkySurgeon Posted at 4-6 01:36
adding said RID module would move it to A3 category (overweight)

I understand. Rest assured we are actively sending all your feedback to the related team to handle. Any news or updates are officially announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. We appreciate your patience and valued support.
4-6 02:36
Use props
djiuser_TIMCqc8ivk5S
New

Poland

Hello, I'm also in a need of getting C1 certification for overweight. My drone is Mini 3 Pro
4-25 07:46
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_TIMCqc8ivk5S Posted at 4-25 07:46
Hello, I'm also in a need of getting C1 certification for overweight. My drone is Mini 3 Pro

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this up. Please rest assured that your drone can fly compliantly in A1 and A3 environments and does not need to apply for Cx label. We appreciate your understanding.
4-25 10:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules