Connection to RC lost after firmware update
192 1 3-17 04:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deletedUser
New
Germany

Yesterday I updated the firmware of my Mini 3 Pro and the RC to the latest version using the DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer drones (Version 2.1.20). The update completed without errors in both cases. When I turned on the RC and drone after the update, the RC couldn't find the drone anymore. RC and drone were bought together as a set and prepaired.

I tried to pair the RC witht the Mini 3 Pro using the DJI FlyApp, but as soon as I enable pairing mode on the drone, the pairing process on the RC stops without connecting.
I refreshed the firmware on the Mini 3 Pro and the RC with DJI Assistant via my computer, nothing changed. I tried to remove the SD-Cards from drone and RC, I tried to use the buttons on the RC to start the pairing mode instead of the app, the result is always the same.

Any ideas on that matter? The Mini 3 Pro is relatively new, I think I'll simply return it instead of uselessly burning any more time...

3-17 04:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, deletedUser. Sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the linking operation for us to further check? You can upload it to YouTube or Google Drive (any file-sharing site) and then send us the link. Thank you for your patience
3-18 02:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules