Flight Record sync
126 1 3-17 05:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaybro130
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7545591 ft
United States

Does anyone know how to sync the flight records flying the Mavic 3 Classic with motion 2 controller in goggles integra.  The flights do not show up in my account and I’m not sure where to do it, if it’s possible. I did connect my phone to the goggles, thinking  the flight records would be stored on the goggles/motion 2 controller, similar to it being stored on the RC controller?
EDIT: Disregard this thread...I found it and synced them right up.  Had to go an extra step into the "black box" to find them.
3-17 05:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. We are glad you already got your concern resolved. Yes, you can manually enable it by going to Profile – Settings – Sync Flight Data – Auto-sync Flight Records. When "Auto-sync Flight Records" is not enabled, there will be a pop-up window that asks whether to enable it once you enter the Flight Data Center. If the pop-up prompt is canceled, you can still select the "enable" button that is displayed at the top right of the page. During the auto synchronization, it is important to ensure that the mobile device is under an available network service. Have a nice day.
3-18 02:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules