166 5 3-17 09:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just ordered a pair of Goggles Integra for my Avata, for which I have been using my V2's. I see the new goggles work with the Mavic 3 and the mini 3 pro, but I can't find any reference to using the goggles with the Mini 3 (not pro).

Does anyone know if it works the same way of if its possible?

If not is there any talk of future goggles support for the Mini 3 (not pro)

Normally I would just look on the web, but evidentally its impossible to search for Mini 3 with Goggles Integra and focus on the mini 3 (not pro) version.
3-17 09:00
Use props
Texas-Mark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23002 ft
United States

Can’t answer your question, but I wish they would have named the mini 3 something like mini 3 SE or something similar to make it easier to do searches for the non-pro model.
3-17 10:41
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, picasox1. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, Mini 3 is not compatible with any DJI Goggles but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
3-17 17:21
Use props
Amierhj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64839 ft

United States

I hope one day the Goggles will work on the DJI mini 3
3-18 04:59
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the consideration, backwards comparability will only give your loyal customers more enjoyment of your products. I'm surprised at the lack of comparability and the similarity in the names between DJI products,  it leads to confusion and frustration.  A good example is the DJI motion controller V1 and 2 one works with FPV and Avata, the V2 works with the Avata and not the FPV, why? That means if you own the two you may need to have two different controllers. Or the RC smart controller will control the Mavic 3, the mini 3 but not the air 3, or the air 2s but not the air 2. . Back when i used to fly planes and helicopters I enjoyed the fact that I only needed on transmitter for ALL of my RC aircraft, I wish DJI did the same thing.
3-18 06:30
Use props
Fuxflight
lvl.1

Norway

Ive never seen anything implemented from customer feedback, sadly its a sinking ship
3-20 23:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules