506 11 3-17 09:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobertoMartins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 476434 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI, please check the compatibility issue of the DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT app with the Samsung galaxy S24 ULTRA smartphone.

I have tried with the latest version available on the official DJI website.

3-17 09:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If I may ask, what issue are you encountering? Are experiencing crashes or is it not installing? I appreciate your patience.
3-17 21:44
Use props
RobertoMartins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 476434 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 3-17 21:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If I may ask, what issue are you encountering? Are experiencing crashes or is it not installing? I appreciate your patience.

When you try to install the system, you reply:
"App not installed as app isn't compatible  with your phone."

Version: 1.4.0.

Screenshot_20240317_142205_Package installer.png
3-18 02:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RobertoMartins Posted at 3-18 02:01
When you try to install the system, you reply:
"App not installed as app isn't compatible  with your phone."

Hello. I see. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. It is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-18 02:15
Use props
Yemerich
lvl.1

Brazil

I am having the same issue
3-21 08:54
Use props
djiuser_hFBpJtK2eBem
New

Colombia

Requerimos ayuda para que el S24 ultra pueda usar el simulador DJI virtual Flight
3-21 14:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Yemerich Posted at 3-21 08:54
I am having the same issue

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly use a compatible device that is listed on our website to avoid any issues. You may check the compatible devices for this application using the link below. We appreciate your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight
3-21 20:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_hFBpJtK2eBem Posted at 3-21 14:00
Requerimos ayuda para que el S24 ultra pueda usar el simulador DJI virtual Flight

Thank you for your continued support of DJI Virtual Flight. The latest version of the software has been optimized to enhance the user experience, addressing issues such as blurry images when used with goggles, thereby providing an improved functional experience.

Meanwhile, DJI Avata and DJI FPV series products have been optimized and taken to the next level in terms of safety and accessibility, bringing users infinite possibilities for flight experience and content creation. We also anticipate the opportunity to explore the breathtaking outdoor world with you and savor the excitement of actual flying.

Therefore, DJI Virtual Flight will stop maintenance on March 21, 2024. If you have already downloaded this app, you can continue to use it with the corresponding device. Furthermore, you have the option to explore other third-party simulators that are compatible with DJI's products. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-21 20:35
Use props
Yemerich
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-21 20:27
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly use a compatible device that is listed on our website to avoid any issues. You may check the compatible devices for this application using the link below. We appreciate your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight

Hi.

I know you don't have the means to correct the issue, but it is clear to me that DJI doesn't  care for the user.

There are LOTS of issues in this forum that are not updated for months. This one is a good example. The last supported cellphone in the S family is 3 years old! This illustrades well how much the Devs in DJI care for the customer. And suggesting that I downgrade a flagship phone to another that is really old is just ridiculous.

I have to look for answers outside DJI for a WORKARROUND, not a solution.

Again I know you don't have the tech means to solve this (and countless other) problem(s). But please escalate the problem to someone that can.

Thanks

3-24 16:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Yemerich Posted at 3-24 16:23
Hi.

I know you don't have the means to correct the issue, but it is clear to me that DJI doesn't  care for the user.

Thank you for your continued support of DJI Virtual Flight. You may download the latest version on our website using the link below and check if your issue is now being isolated. You can continue to use it with the corresponding device. However, please note that as of March 21, 2024, the software is no longer receiving maintenance and all associated technical support has been discontinued.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata
3-24 20:15
Use props
djiuser_F2zk7odceBRx
New

United Kingdom

I am experiencing exactly the same issue - responding "it is suggested you use a device that is compatible with the app" is just utter lunacy!!!!

Are we expected to go out and buy a new phone so we can use your app - wake DJI, you're going to lose customers if you behave like that! Update your stupid software!
3-30 06:22
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

That’s OK. At least it works for iPhone and iPad. If you want to use it, get an iPhone or iPad. Androids never work for anything, it’s confirmed.
4-4 01:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules