Does adding more waypoints makes hyperlapse smooth?
165 2 3-17 09:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

I am trying waypoint hyperlapse so have few questions if some one experienced can help in answering these would be of great help.

1. I want to start at 4.5m height looking at a bedroom of the house & then fly back by gaining the height of 45m to produce 12 sec clip (drone fly distance would be 100m approx) Should I add just 2 points & let the drone interpolate the camera movement among start & finish points?
Will just 2 points give smoother results or should I add 10-20 waypoints to get smoother camera moments between start to finish points?

2. I tried simple circle Hyperlapse by selecting a small selection on top of building. I only shot final Hyperlapse MP4 to get 10 sec clip, but it did not complete the circle (only covered 70% of circle)
How to get complete circle, do I need to increase the duraion of the clip? I assumed that based on my clip duraion the speed of drone will automatically adjust to completely shoot the circle & produce the 10 sec clip.

3-17 09:16
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

The more points you create, the less smooth the flight will be, because you will not be able to create points in a perfect straight line horizontally and vertically. Two points would be ideal.

If your flight to points ended earlier, it means you have a problem with the battery charge or you created the points incorrectly, check, or better yet, create the mission again so as not to look for errors)You must specify the drone's flight speed yourself.
3-17 11:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. If you want to ensure a smooth flying process, it's best to keep the number of waypoints to a minimum.  You can also set the shooting target as a point of interest to guarantee that the camera is always aligned. Have a nice day.
3-23 01:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules