261 14 3-17 10:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use Airdata.com to view flight information but I don't pay so I can only view so many. I have downloaded Android File Transfer but that doesn't seem to show me any logs when I connect my DJI RC Pro. I have looked online at it found directions for the folders in which to search but I can find no ,txt files.  I also wanted to check for files in the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 but connecting it to my Mac computer showed nothing, nor did the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) app.  I also have the RC-N1 controller and the RC2 controllers and the RC controller. I'd sure like to get a handle on getting my txt flight records on all my devices....Any help? Seems quite different for various controllers.  BTW...the instructions at Phantom help do not result in me seeing txt logs where they suggest they should be for my RC Pro.

3-17 10:00
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

For Android
Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecords

3-17 10:08
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I just checked on my RC Pro, Serg is correct.
3-17 10:37
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Serg SSA Posted at 3-17 10:08
For Android
Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecords

yep...apparently they should be there but as I connect my RC Pro to my Mac they are not there. Other folders are populated but not the one that should have the flight records.
3-17 10:41
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

digibud Posted at 3-17 10:41
yep...apparently they should be there but as I connect my RC Pro to my Mac they are not there. Other folders are populated but not the one that should have the flight records.

Look using the file on the RC Pro, NOT connected to the Mac. Create a new folder on the RC Pro and copy the files to it. Then Finder should see it.
3-17 10:47
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 3-17 10:47
Look using the file on the RC Pro, NOT connected to the Mac. Create a new folder on the RC Pro and copy the files to it. Then Finder should see it.

If I look on my RC Pro controller and to the screen that will show my DJIFly app, Gallery, Files, Settings and Tips I see nothing if I go to Files/Internal Storage/Android/Data/djigov5/files/flight records.    Following the path from internal storage/dji also shows nothing.  If I connect with my drone turned on then I see a single .dat file inside  FlightRecords/MCDatflightrecords.
3-17 11:03
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Here, give this a look -
3-17 11:06
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 3-17 11:06
Here, give this a look -
https://youtu.be/w9h8pkJUpQw

yep...that's how it should look. My folder is empty. My Profile/More shows 1420 flights on my Mav 3 Pro but no flight records are showing up where they should in the file structure.
3-17 12:16
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

maybe reinstall DJI FLy??
3-17 12:19
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

digibud Posted at 3-17 12:19
maybe reinstall DJI FLy??

I don't think there is any way to reinstall it on a RC Pro. Updating the firmware checks to see if it's current as far as I know.
3-17 12:52
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A post I saw on my email in box said "Do you sync with DJI? If so, I think that deletes the local files...."   I DO sync with DJI. Is that the issue?  Stop syncing?  By syncing I can see them at airdata but I'd like to see files that are too old for my free account at air data....
".   On my controller it also says I can log into my dji account "from any device to view and download flight records..." Really?  How?
3-17 12:55
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

digibud Posted at 3-17 12:55
A post I saw on my email in box said "Do you sync with DJI? If so, I think that deletes the local files...."   I DO sync with DJI. Is that the issue?  Stop syncing?  By syncing I can see them at airdata but I'd like to see files that are too old for my free account at air data....
".   On my controller it also says I can log into my dji account "from any device to view and download flight records..." Really?  How?

I wrote that before checking mine. Syncing does not delete the files. Mine is on auto sync and all the files are there.
3-17 14:56
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

digibud Posted at 3-17 11:03
If I look on my RC Pro controller and to the screen that will show my DJIFly app, Gallery, Files, Settings and Tips I see nothing if I go to Files/Internal Storage/Android/Data/djigov5/files/flight records.    Following the path from internal storage/dji also shows nothing.  If I connect with my drone turned on then I see a single .dat file inside  FlightRecords/MCDatflightrecords.

Can you see your flights listed in the Flight Data Center on your controller?
It's under your Profile in DJI Fly.
If you see the flights, the data is in your controller.

Your controller isn't going to be storing flight records anywhere different from every other controller.
Double check that you are following the correct path.
Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord

Don't get confused and look under dji.go.v04

3-17 15:15
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 3-17 15:15
Can you see your flights listed in the Flight Data Center on your controller?
It's under your Profile in DJI Fly.
If you see the flights, the data is in your controller.

Maybe we are getting somewhere.  My answer has always been yes to that question. But now I have realized that they all had an icon of a cloud in the upper right corner.  In settings I have Sync Flight Data turned on and thought that was enough. Now I see that in Profile/More, in the Flight Data Center I have to click on an icon to the right in order to get it to upload to the cloud and I begin to see more .txt files within Android File Transfer. Oddly I have clicked on 5 or so icons and only three of them change to show me a little graphic icon. Two of them don't change and the cloud marking in the upper right corner remains. Clicking on some icons opens a map screen of my flight. Clicking on others opens a video image of my flight.  I have now clicked on 10+ icons and only 5 have showed up in Android file transfer. I am turning my controller off and on. Now they all show up.  I have 1490 flights.  It would take forever to click on each one and I know in the past, perhaps with my N1 controller and my phone I did not have to click on each icon. What am I missing that would automatically upload all these flights.  Thanks everyone for your help. I am at least a step further forward.  Airdata.com can see all my flights....so there must be (I hope) a way for me to get old txt logs off without having to resort to clicking on one icon, going back, clicking on another...
3-18 09:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We are glad you already got your txt flight records. If you need further assistance, you can also reach us on the DJI support page at https://support.dji.com/. Have a great day ahead.
3-19 03:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules