While livestreaming live view is hidden
546 3 3-17 15:37
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JRay888
lvl.1

United States

I put this Action 4 on top of a 16' Tripod and use a motorized Pan Tilt Head to record Sports events. I need to go live so I use RTMP, when I do, I lose the abaility to see where the camera is looking. The live stream is delayed so watching that does not help in the slightest. How can I live view and live stream at the same time? This seems ridiculus to me. On top of that Im loosing frames on the live stream. Everything fully updated. Using apk from DJI.

3-17 15:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JRay888. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, after entering the live stream, the Mimo App will show that " livestream is in progress", which cannot see the live stream image. This is normal. If you would like to view the live stream screen, you may use another mobile phone to enter his live stream room through the live stream platform to view it. Make sure  that you're connected to a strong internet connection to avoid losing frames.
3-17 17:06
Use props
JRay888
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-17 17:06
Hi, JRay888. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, after entering the live stream, the Mimo App will show that " livestream is in progress", which cannot see the live stream image. This is normal. If you would like to view the live stream screen, you may use another mobile phone to enter his live stream room through the live stream platform to view it. Make sure  that you're connected to a strong internet connection to avoid losing frames.

You said " If you would like to view the live stream screen, you may use another mobile phone to enter his live stream room through the live stream platform to view it."

Am I able to connect two phones to the one camera using the mimo application? Or only by viewing the actual live stream(Say YouTube Live) that is severely delayed which serves me no purpose?  

Is there any plans to fix this, or should I return this and buy another product that may give me what I need?
3-17 20:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JRay888 Posted at 3-17 20:23
You said " If you would like to view the live stream screen, you may use another mobile phone to enter his live stream room through the live stream platform to view it."

Am I able to connect two phones to the one camera using the mimo application? Or only by viewing the actual live stream(Say YouTube Live) that is severely delayed which serves me no purpose?  

Hi, JRay888. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed.
3-21 03:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules