syncing motion controller
661 5 3-17 17:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseff020ce
lvl.1

United States

everything works after syncing but it won't start just beeps!  help!

3-17 17:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. sorry about the trouble. Are you getting an error message from your screen? It would be better if you could post a video. You can upload it to YouTube or Google Drive (any file-sharing site) and post the link for us to further check. Thank you very much.
3-17 19:38
Use props
fanseff020ce
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-17 19:38
Hello there. sorry about the trouble. Are you getting an error message from your screen? It would be better if you could post a video. You can upload it to YouTube or Google Drive (any file-sharing site) and post the link for us to further check. Thank you very much.

Thank you for helping!  everything works as it should but one thing I noticed is that looking through my goggles the box in the middle that shows where curser is there is a little padlock outside of the box that appears to be fine just no flight!  two beeps when I press the lock button.  I did the same thing with my Avata and no problem
3-18 16:06
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanseff020ce Posted at 3-18 16:06
Thank you for helping!  everything works as it should but one thing I noticed is that looking through my goggles the box in the middle that shows where curser is there is a little padlock outside of the box that appears to be fine just no flight!  two beeps when I press the lock button.  I did the same thing with my Avata and no problem

Hi. You need to press and hold the lock button to take off after double-pressing it. You can send us a video of the operation for further checking. If you need the manual, you can use this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
3-19 02:48
Use props
fanseff020ce
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-19 02:48
Hi. You need to press and hold the lock button to take off after double-pressing it. You can send us a video of the operation for further checking. If you need the manual, you can use this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_FPV/20220112/DJI_FPV_User_Manual_EN.pdf. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.

Thanks for responding to me!  I have everything all synced up.  the goggles know I'm using the motion controller.  What I don't know is why the motors won't run up and I can't change the mode, maybe related?  I'm not getting any error messages.  I'm not new to this, I have many dji products.
phantom 1
Avata with  motion control 2
mini Mavic
mini se
mini 3
and FPV started out with controller 2 and has V2 goggles.
The Image in my goggles is very small and has a padlock that appears to be locked

3-20 18:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanseff020ce Posted at 3-20 18:13
Thanks for responding to me!  I have everything all synced up.  the goggles know I'm using the motion controller.  What I don't know is why the motors won't run up and I can't change the mode, maybe related?  I'm not getting any error messages.  I'm not new to this, I have many dji products.
phantom 1
Avata with  motion control 2

Hi. We recommend updating the firmware of all devices to their latest versions. After linking properly, please try taking-off again. You can refer to this link to be guided on upgrading your firmware: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. Thank you for your patience.
3-23 02:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules