mini 4 pro
665 3 3-17 17:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pineapple3D
New

Canada

hi , i ve recently purchase  amazon though the DJI store a mini 4 pro fly more combo . I live in canada and received the CE version . would like to know if DJI has in their latest firmware update a way for CE models to be upgraded to FCC capabilities seeing that in Canada its an FCC region If not I ll need to return it for a refund and will not be buying again instead will look at other options that give same performances for 1/3 of the price .
3-17 17:57
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I live in canada and received the CE version .
There is no CE version, just as there is no FCC version.
They all have the CE mark because that's a legal requirement to be able to be used in the CE region.

They all come out of the factory the same.
The drone can tell where you use it and adjust appropriately.
3-17 18:21
Use props
Pineapple3D
New

Canada

Labroides Posted at 3-17 18:21
I live in canada and received the CE version .
There is no CE version, just as there is no FCC version.
They all have the CE mark because that's a legal requirement to be able to be used in the CE region.

Thanks,  thats what I wanted to find out in the meanwhile I found how to see the differences in the transmission Tab . thank you
3-17 18:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. The aircraft will identify the country and region where it is located according to the GPS and network operator of the mobile device, and then switch between FCC, CE, and SRRC in accordance with local laws and regulations. Have a great day ahead.
3-17 19:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules