RC Pro, flight simulator, windows
369 7 3-18 05:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cortes
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello
I have on RC Pro, flight simulator. It works on the TV via hdmi, that's fine.
Has anyone managed to run it via hdmi cable on a windows laptop?
Or does windows not support it and I just need an external monitor or tv?
Thanks for the response

3-18 05:53
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to have an HDMI capture device to see the RC on a computer. Most, if not all, HDMI ports on a PC are only for sending out an HDMI signal. Not for input. Even with a HDMI capture card you're not going to get any controls through it. You'll only receive audio and video signals. What you're trying to do (not even sure if it is possible) would require using USB.
3-18 06:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Cortes. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what flight simulator are you referring to?
3-21 06:04
Use props
Cortes
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-21 06:04
Hi, Cortes. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what flight simulator are you referring to?

DJI Flight Simulator
3-21 07:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Cortes Posted at 3-21 07:48
DJI Flight Simulator

Thank you for confirming, Cortes. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. I'll get back to you as soon as I receive feedback from them.
3-22 02:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Cortes Posted at 3-21 07:48
DJI Flight Simulator

Thanks for patiently waiting, Cortes. RC Pro supports the HDMI output function, and you may use a device (TV or laptop) that supports the HDMI input function to show the RC Pro image on that device. Using DJI Flight Simulator, which we haven't tested yet but you may test it manually and if you cannot use it normally, that means it is not compatible.
3-24 21:56
Use props
MiloB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3491 ft
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-24 21:56
Thanks for patiently waiting, Cortes. RC Pro supports the HDMI output function, and you may use a device (TV or laptop) that supports the HDMI input function to show the RC Pro image on that device. Using DJI Flight Simulator, which we haven't tested yet but you may test it manually and if you cannot use it normally, that means it is not compatible.

Wow, what an answer. You couldn’t care less(with no disguise). Major sigh!
4-5 06:57
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MiloB Posted at 4-5 06:57
Wow, what an answer. You couldn’t care less(with no disguise). Major sigh!

Hi, MiloB. I understand that my response may not have met your expectations, and I apologize for any frustration it may have caused. If there's anything specific you'd like assistance with or if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here to help and provide the information you need to the best of my ability.
4-8 06:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules