remote ID mavic 2 pro
552 1 3-18 05:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans363c88ae
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313944 ft
United States

I have updated the Mavic 2 pro and the remote ID seems to be updated.  I am having trouble entering the serial number in the FAA registration for remote ID.  What is my remote ID registration number for my Mavic 2 Pro.
3-18 05:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans363c88ae. Thank you for reaching out. Here is how to find the RID for DJI Drones:

If the drone has a 20-digit alphanumeric serial number (always prefixed with 1581F). In this case, the Remote ID serial number is the same as the aircraft serial number, and generally the same as the flight controller serial number,  You can check the serial number of the drone in various ways:

• Serial number on the box sticker.
• Serial number inside the battery compartment or elsewhere on the fuselage of the drone.
• Serial number inside the DJI flight control app.
• Serial number inside “Available networks” of the WLAN.

If the drone has a 14-digit alphanumeric serial number. In this case, the Remote ID serial number is different from the aircraft serial number (or flight controller serial number). For an aircraft with a 14-digit SN, Remote ID SN=1581F + 14-digit flight controller SN + 0, and the total number of digits is also 20. You can get the Remote ID serial number of these drones in the following 2 ways:
• Remote ID Serial number inside the DJI flight control app.
ŸŸ• Remote ID Serial number inside “Available networks” of the WLAN Note.

Hope this helps, please keep us posted.
3-18 17:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules