DJI Terra - Swiss LN02 geoid problem
139 0 3-18 06:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swiss_Drone_3D
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello everybody,

I'm using a DJI Mavic 3E with RTK to create 3D models with DJI Terra. I'm having problems when I transform the coordinates and heights when creating the model with DJI Terra.

Since all the DJI Terra updates from version 3.4.4, I'm not able to get the right heigth in the model (LN02). The output model has an 50m offset (more or less).

I'm wondering what has changed since DJI Terra version 3.4.4 as I'm using he same options and same drone and since then, I have to recreate the model adding a correction offset to get the right heights.

I'm using the following output options:

• Output Coordinate System: WGS84 + Default -> Getting an offset 50m in the output
  • Output Coordinate System: WGS84 + LN02 -> Getting an offset 50m in the output
  • Output Coordinate System: CH1903+ / LV95 + Default -> Getting an offset 50m in the output
  • Output Coordinate System: CH1903+ / LV95 + LN02 -> Getting an offset 50m in the output

So basically, the geoid setting is doing nothing.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with DJI Terra (actually using 4.0.8). I Will appreciate any advice or solution.

Thanks a lot!

3-18 06:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules