Mini 2 SE
341 3 3-18 11:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rorohar13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214058 ft
Ireland

I got the Mini 2se today and while trying to setup the drone i was trying to calibrate the controller but he gimbal wheel is not registering when i move it only the sticks register movement, i did all the updates and downloaded the DJI assisant 2 app and still no joy. im guessing it has to be issue with the RC hardware
3-18 11:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello. If remote controller calibration fails, ensure that the remote controller is firmly connected to the mobile phone, then reattempt the calibration. If the issue persists or the stick or dial movement is partial during calibration, please apply for an “Online Repair Request” and send your product back to DJI for analysis and solutions. You can submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience.
3-19 01:47
Use props
rorohar13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214058 ft
Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 3-19 01:47
Hello. If remote controller calibration fails, ensure that the remote controller is firmly connected to the mobile phone, then reattempt the calibration. If the issue persists or the stick or dial movement is partial during calibration, please apply for an “Online Repair Request” and send your product back to DJI for analysis and solutions. You can submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks for the reply Tony but this drone is fresh out of the box It's never been off the ground Ill just return it to Harvey Norman if the calibration issues can't be resolved. The dial for the gimbal is just not registering in the calibration screen like the sticks do.
3-20 03:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rorohar13 Posted at 3-20 03:07
Thanks for the reply Tony but this drone is fresh out of the box It's never been off the ground Ill just return it to Harvey Norman if the calibration issues can't be resolved. The dial for the gimbal is just not registering in the calibration screen like the sticks do.

I understand. I'm sorry you have to return it, but if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us. Have a great day ahead.
3-23 01:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules