momentary loss of control
203 4 3-18 14:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdf849cb5
lvl.2

Spain

Sorry because I dont speak english
A few days ago, flying for a job in an interior pavilion (external zone is CTR) the Avata momentarily ''lost control'' and flew erratically for several seconds until it crashed.
I have the video of the goggles2 where you can see that it does not lose connection with RC2; but the number of satellites varies rapidly (despite flying indoor, sometimes I caught several and lost them).
I understand that this variation of satellites can make some small erratic movements, but my absolute loss of control for a few seconds I don't know what was due.
To give more information, in the shot prior to the loss of control, I got the reinforced warning message, I don't know if it is related. (I confirmed and in the next shot I had the accident).

I have the flight log and I would like to know how to contact DJI to review what happened, for the sake of my work.

Thank you very much
3-18 14:57
Use props
Pleomax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 835725 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, better to post flightlog.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Then share the link to the uploaded log here on the Forum.
3-19 10:46
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the incident with your DJI drone. Could you please let me know your location? In the event of a crash, we advise sending the DJI drone to our DJI service center for a thorough assessment and repair. Ensuring the future flying performance and safety of our products is our priority. If your DJI Drone is still under warranty, rest assured that we can initiate an investigation and utilize data analysis to identify the cause. Following this, we will provide you with a proposition based on our findings. To request a repair service online, please visit our official DJI website, click on Support, and then select "Request Repair Service Online," or use the following link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you very much.
3-19 14:56
Use props
fansdf849cb5
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 3-19 14:56
Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the incident with your DJI drone. Could you please let me know your location? In the event of a crash, we advise sending the DJI drone to our DJI service center for a thorough assessment and repair. Ensuring the future flying performance and safety of our products is our priority. If your DJI Drone is still under warranty, rest assured that we can initiate an investigation and utilize data analysis to identify the cause. Following this, we will provide you with a proposition based on our findings. To request a repair service online, please visit our official DJI website, click on Support, and then select "Request Repair Service Online," or use the following link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you very much.

Thank you Diana, im in contact with DJI and the Avata is on the way to your offices for check it out as you say.
The location was Madrid-Spain (indoor flight, but sometimes takes and loses satellites).
3-21 01:41
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansdf849cb5 Posted at 3-21 01:41
Thank you Diana, im in contact with DJI and the Avata is on the way to your offices for check it out as you say.
The location was Madrid-Spain (indoor flight, but sometimes takes and loses satellites).

Thank you for your prompt reply. We look forward to the package's arrival at the facility. Rest assured, you will be kept informed of any updates regarding the case. Expect a separate email notification from the relevant department handling the case. Once more, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
3-21 14:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules