DJI Pilot does not work with Android 14 and Samsung A33
303 6 3-19 02:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LuisJValdez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 620046 ft
Spain

Dear Sirs, since late 2023, when my mobile phone updated to Android version 14, the DJI Pilot app stopped working on my Phantom 4 Advanced. When trying to load the app, the logo appears, then disappears, and it never finishes loading. Could you please advise me on what I should do to resolve this issue?
3-19 02:22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, LuisJValdez. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully,  DJI Pilot is not compatible with Android 14, it only supports up to Android 12, and no subsequent updates are planned. Please use Android 12 and below on your mobile device. Thank you for your kind understanding.
3-20 04:31
Use props
WInged Eye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077618 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 04:31
Hi, LuisJValdez. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully,  DJI Pilot is not compatible with Android 14, it only supports up to Android 12, and no subsequent updates are planned. Please use Android 12 and below on your mobile device. Thank you for your kind understanding.

I have the same issue using DJI GO 4 on a Pixel 7 with Android 14. Will there be no further updates there as well?
3-21 11:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

WInged Eye Posted at 3-21 11:25
I have the same issue using DJI GO 4 on a Pixel 7 with Android 14. Will there be no further updates there as well?

Hi, WInged Eye. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, is this about the DJI Pilot or Go 4? We currently don't have information if DJI Pilot will be compatible with Android 12 above versions but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your continued support.
3-24 22:14
Use props
WInged Eye
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-24 22:14
Hi, WInged Eye. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, is this about the DJI Pilot or Go 4? We currently don't have information if DJI Pilot will be compatible with Android 12 above versions but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your continued support.

Again, DJI Go 4 is not working on Android 14. That was my question
4-4 09:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

WInged Eye Posted at 4-4 09:37
Again, DJI Go 4 is not working on Android 14. That was my question

Thank you for the clarification. May we ask what is the current version of your DJI Go 4 app? The DJI GO 4 Android Version V4.3.60 has added support for Android 14. Please update the app if yours is still in the previous version.
4-7 23:20
Use props
WInged Eye
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You're right, The installed version on my phone is 4.3.37. This is odd since my phone, a pixel 7 is set to auto-update apps. Even odder is that going to Google's play store there is no newer version of DJI GO 4 available to me.
Do you have any idea what's going on here? I don't.
4-20 05:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules