The drone crashed
296 8 3-19 06:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kanwer
lvl.1

Georgia

Hello, during a regular flight at an altitude of 170 meters,  when the drone was descending automatically,  according to the drone's launch log, It changed modes from auto landing to p-gps(brake) mode. After this transition, it indicated a 'propeller fell off' error and began to descend. In just 9 seconds, it fell without slowing down and crashed. The drone was equipped with a Matric 300 RTK and Zenmuse P1 camera. There was no collision in the air. The drone remained within my fileld of vision, and the propeller was not damaged during takeoff. I'm wondering if you've encountered a similar case as shown in the official videos. I had assumed that a gradual descent should be possible with three working propellers and a prop rail, but that wasn't the case; it didn't slow down at all.

3-19 06:28
Use props
kanwer
lvl.1

Georgia

I am sure that it didn't crash anything.
3-19 06:55
Use props
MappingPro
lvl.2
United States

That isn't good. How bad was the damage?
3-19 10:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I'm sorry to hear about the incident. Since the drone experienced a crash, I highly suggest sending the unit to our facility for further testing, diagnosis, and repair to ensure the safety of your future flights. To submit an online request, please visit our DJI website: https://www.dji.com/support/repa ... te&from=footer. After filling out the online forms, you will receive a case number with instructions about how to send it in. You may also contact our support for immediate assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-19 14:54
Use props
kanwer
lvl.1

Georgia

MappingPro Posted at 3-19 10:22
That isn't good. How bad was the damage?

Everything was destroyed
3-19 20:17
Use props
kanwer
lvl.1

Georgia

DJI Diana Posted at 3-19 14:54
I'm sorry to hear about the incident. Since the drone experienced a crash, I highly suggest sending the unit to our facility for further testing, diagnosis, and repair to ensure the safety of your future flights. To submit an online request, please visit our DJI website: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?site=brandsite&from=footer. After filling out the online forms, you will receive a case number with instructions about how to send it in. You may also contact our support for immediate assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.

I’m in the different country, it’s impossible to send the unit, I'm just wondering what caused something so expensive to break for no reason
3-19 21:37
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

kanwer Posted at 3-19 21:37
I’m in the different country, it’s impossible to send the unit, I'm just wondering what caused something so expensive to break for no reason

Thank you for your response. Could you please send your country of location to us via DM? If your drone is currently within its original warranty, we can request data analysis to determine the cause of the accident. You may also contact our support for assistance in opening a case. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-20 14:48
Use props
kanwer
lvl.1

Georgia

DJI Diana Posted at 3-20 14:48
Thank you for your response. Could you please send your country of location to us via DM? If your drone is currently within its original warranty, we can request data analysis to determine the cause of the accident. You may also contact our support for assistance in opening a case. Thank you for your cooperation.

It's out of warranty, I'm just wondering what could be causing this and has anyone else had it? It's a huge loss for me and I wonder what happened, why it crashed for no reason
3-20 22:53
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

kanwer Posted at 3-20 22:53
It's out of warranty, I'm just wondering what could be causing this and has anyone else had it? It's a huge loss for me and I wonder what happened, why it crashed for no reason

Thank you for your response, and I'm very sorry about this incident once again. I've sent you a personal message in regards to this. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
3-21 14:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules