151 4 3-19 06:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brunaita
lvl.2
Spain

Hi

I am using a DJI Osma Action 3 with Light Cut in an IPAD Pro 2021 / IOS 14.1

I normally record 2,7K video / 60fps for my mountain bikes rides videos. I usually also export in 2,7K and 60fps

While creating a video from a template directly with the Camera connected, the quality of the exported video is excellent.

But when exporting directly from drafts (both from edits or from templates) the quality seems much lower, looking rather like a overly compressed and losing a lot of quality although exported in 2,7K and 60fps.

Even a Template video exported first directly with the camera connected that remains in drafts, when exported directly from drafts lose quality as stated before

Is it normal? Must I have the camera connected in ordert to get the best quality? Once in drafts, how can I get again a good quality export?

Thanks,
3-19 06:39
Use props
brunaita
lvl.2
Spain

Working a little bit more with the APP, it seems that you need the original source of the project available to get a good quality export. That might be from the connected camera or offline / in the device

If you do not have those files, you get only the compressed results from the cache of the draft.

It seems that it "remembers" somehow the files used in the camera when connected, so as long as you do not have deleted it, you can export the draft project with good quality

I think it is OK but Lightcut should notice that you do not have the source files available and therefore you will have only a low quality export because of that

KR
3-20 00:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We are glad you already found the resolution. For further concerns or feedback about the LightCut app, you can tap “Settings” in the top right-hand corner and find “Contact Us" or send an email to lightcutapp@gmail.com. Thank you for your patience and great support.
3-20 02:39
Use props
brunaita
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 3-20 02:39
Hi there. We are glad you already found the resolution. For further concerns or feedback about the LightCut app, you can tap “Settings” in the top right-hand corner and find “Contact Us" or send an email to . Thank you for your patience and great support.

Hi,
Yes I will send you feedback

Actually making a notice somehow (pop up) indicating if you have access to the source files or only to the Draft / Project preview when you export will be very useful

KR

Ruben
3-20 04:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

brunaita Posted at 3-20 04:16
Hi,
Yes I will send you feedback

Hi. This is noted. I'll forward your suggestion to the relevant team. Have a nice day ahead.
3-23 01:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules