Dji mini 3 CO compliance non sense
226 6 3-19 08:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kohlia
lvl.2
France

Hi,

I'm on the way to proceed my class identification labelling, a C0 for my DJI mini 3. I have received the DJI Mini 3 CO Compliance authentification stickers and the instructions.

I've made exactly as they said, send the pictures of it, but it was rejected beacause it missed a third side stickers... Or as you can see on the instruction for a Dji Mini 3 there is only two !

DSC_0599 2.JPG

This third side label are for example for the C1 class, here an example for a mavic 3:

https://www.helicomicro.com/2022/12/17/dji-reception-des-premieres-etiquettes-de-classe-c1-pour-mavic-3-et-mavic-3-cine/

I have the inpression that i'm stucked because some DJI members who managed to reviewed the compliance demand don't know there is different procedure
with different stickers for the different Cx Class...

what can i do more ?

thanks

3-19 08:53
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Kohlia, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you. May I ask if you have contacted our support via chat or email? If yes, would you mind sharing the ticket reference number as well as the serial number of your DJI Mini 3 for me to check? Thank you for your cooperation.
3-19 14:17
Use props
kohlia
lvl.2
France

DJI Diana Posted at 3-19 14:17
Hi Kohlia, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you. May I ask if you have contacted our support via chat or email? If yes, would you mind sharing the ticket reference number as well as the serial number of your DJI Mini 3 for me to check? Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi, no problem, error happens.

I have contact them via the website repair.dji.com and in "my case" the "my class identification application" wich is stucked at the step 4 "to be reviewed"

i have this information, is that what you want ?

edit: send in MP

Thanks a lot for your help, i'm sure it's just a little problem in the process and hope it can be solved.

ps: sorry for my bad English
3-19 14:53
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

kohlia Posted at 3-19 14:53

I have contact them via the website repair.dji.com and in "my case" the "my class identification application" wich is stucked at the step 4 "to be reviewed"

Hi Kohia, thank you for your reply. We have located your e-mail record and will further check with our relevant team first. Once we get a result, we will keep you update soon.
3-19 23:26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

kohlia Posted at 3-19 14:53

Hi kohlia, after checking, the request has been approved. Please kindly check, thanks.
3-20 02:44
Use props
kohlia
lvl.2
France

Hi, it's good the CO certification is complete and i managed to download the declaration of conformity.

Case solved, thanks a lot for your help and your reactivity, i appreciate a lot.

Have a good day
3-20 04:29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

kohlia Posted at 3-20 04:29
Hi, it's good the CO certification is complete and i managed to download the declaration of conformity.

Case solved, thanks a lot for your help and your reactivity, i appreciate a lot.

Thank you for your kind response and update. We are glad to hear that the certification has been successfully completed. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Have a nice day, too!
3-20 15:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules