dji pocket 2 new but not
266 7 3-19 10:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tasamaantallaaj
lvl.1

Finland

Is there any chance for me to get this device dji pocket 2 working?
I can't run programs on the in to camera on the computer.
I would like to use a computer because I don't have a smartphone.
Is the user group for this device only smartphone owners? I have tried Android emulators all. Cable conneting all. None of these work for connecting a bunch of bits to a computer. The camera is new, but I won't working anywhere.

Hopeless owner Finland.

3-19 10:05
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You can connect the DJI Pocket 2 to your computer using a USB-C cable, to transfer files and upgrade firmware. However, if you would like to activate the device or use the DJI Mimo function, it's recommended to use it with a mobile phone device. For more details, please refer to the recommended list. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
3-20 02:53
Use props
tasamaantallaaj
lvl.1

Finland

Yes, I have tried to establish a connection. Today I have bought a USB-A to USB-C Caple from Belk 28€. The computer does not respond in any way. I have downloaded an emulator with which I tried to use the android application to use the camera, but it doesn't work. I have bought three memory cards 32gb 64gb 128gb these cards report an error. Obviously I'll return the product and forget the whole thing.  Thak you and......
3-20 08:24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

tasamaantallaaj Posted at 3-20 08:24
Yes, I have tried to establish a connection. Today I have bought a USB-A to USB-C Caple from Belk 28€. The computer does not respond in any way. I have downloaded an emulator with which I tried to use the android application to use the camera, but it doesn't work. I have bought three memory cards 32gb 64gb 128gb these cards report an error. Obviously I'll return the product and forget the whole thing.  Thak you and......

Hi there, may I ask if you mean a microSD card error is shown after the DJI Pocket 2 has been powered on with a microSD card inserted?
1. Please ensure that the firmware has been updated to the latest version.
2. Please back up the files of the SD card and then format the microSD card.
3. Please mount this microSD card to another device, such as a computer or mobile phone, and determine if it can be read (If not, it might indicate that the microSD card has been damaged).
4. Please check if the SD card is on the recommended microSD card list. Please replace the microSD card on the recommended microSD card list. https://www.dji.com/pocket-2/specs
3-21 01:27
Use props
Alla19
lvl.1
Ukraine

Hello! I had such a problem
Videos disappeared from the memory card after shooting on Dji pocket 2. Previously, I deleted some videos from the card to free up memory. I did it directly in Osmo Pocket. Not through a computer. I only use this card for Osmo. After deleting the video, I started filming. The camera did not show any errors. The videos were recorded, everything was fine. In the evening, when I decided to view the recorded videos, I saw that the gallery contained only those files that I did not delete before shooting. There are none of those that I shot during the day. I've been using the camera for two years and it's never happened before. How I can recover files? And how be sure that this situation will not happened in future again?
3-24 07:47
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alla19 Posted at 3-24 07:47
Hello! I had such a problem
Videos disappeared from the memory card after shooting on Dji pocket 2. Previously, I deleted some videos from the card to free up memory. I did it directly in Osmo Pocket. Not through a computer. I only use this card for Osmo. After deleting the video, I started filming. The camera did not show any errors. The videos were recorded, everything was fine. In the evening, when I decided to view the recorded videos, I saw that the gallery contained only those files that I did not delete before shooting. There are none of those that I shot during the day. I've been using the camera for two years and it's never happened before. How I can recover files? And how be sure that this situation will not happened in future again?

Hi there, you can try to connect the SD card to a computer to see if the files are there. You can try to update the firmware and format the SD card to see if it works. You may also replace the microSD card on the recommended microSD card list for a test. https://www.dji.com/pocket-2/specs
3-25 01:10
Use props
tasamaantallaaj
lvl.1

Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-21 01:27
Hi there, may I ask if you mean a microSD card error is shown after the DJI Pocket 2 has been powered on with a microSD card inserted?

Answer: I I tried to update, but it doesn't work has to been  smartphone, so it doesn't work.
Answer. Sorry, I have never heard that you need to format the memory card.
3. Please mount this microSD card to another device, such as a computer or mobile phone, and determine if it can be read (If not, it might indicate that the microSD card has been damaged).
Answer. I used new quality memory cards but they didn't work. And now I found out which ones work...I used new quality memory cards but they didn't work. And now I found out which ones work...

I tried for 2 weeks. Cost a lot money. I don't have the device anymore, I sent it back to the seller. I hope other people will enjoy the product. It would have been a convenient size and fast with high-quality images, videos and features. Probably have to settle for a digital camera...
3-25 10:54
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tasamaantallaaj Posted at 3-25 10:54
Answer: I I tried to update, but it doesn't work has to been  smartphone, so it doesn't work.

We are sorry to know that the device has been returned. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
3-26 00:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules